Chapter 15

After been measured, the seamstress bid her adieu. We chatted over tea, as grandaunt told me about her trips last summer. It looked like I was listening to her, but my mind was on a certain person. Am starting to get disgusted by myself. Instead of furthering my plans, am getting addicted to him. I had to put a stop to this matter, so I decided to embrace celibacy. Until I find the rightful man who deserves me. I made a routine of going from spa,to gym. It's been months now, Ares has tried calling me but I refused to answer. He went to my couture, but couldn't find me. I was informed, that he has been visiting trying to find out where I live. I was tempted to call him, but restrained myself. Then and there, I knew I can never stop loving him. But I will surely hurt him. I called my new assistant, and informed her to fasten the progress of buying the shares. She told me that the contract is almost finalized, as soon I will be the major shareholder of the company. As many shareholders, were willing to sell to me at the prize I requested. After ensuring that am going to become the next CEO, unknown to Ares I  have been planing my grand entry into his company. Soon he will realize his mistake.

Another  chapter has come
To an end, your comments and views are highly appreciated.