chapter 28

****************
A week later, I was released from the hospital. Ares and I  named the kids Cameron Xavier Sinclair,  and Aria Anaxtasia Sinclair. They got their second names  after their grandparents. Our company partners, and different Royal families sent their greetings,And wishes for my quick recovery. the babies were settled in their nursery while I recuperate. Mother insisted she would take care of me, and made appointment for me with a massage therapist. She also booked for a psychiatrist, saying she doesn't want me to be traumatized. After every therapy, she would take me to the saloon to get our hair and nails done. We would get some Starbucks, before going home. The kids are hectic at night, they wake up every thirty minutes for their food. But they keep the house lively, and the maids busy. All the maids have fallen in love with them. Cameron is growing up to look just like his father, I knew he would be a heartbreaker. Aria is very beautiful, she looks like me and Ares. She has a very bubbly nature which makes everyone become charmed by her. Ares said he is going to spend his time warding of boys, because he wouldn't allow anyone to come near his baby girl. I told him one day she would find the love of her life, whom would protect her and stay by her side. He said he is enough to protect and make her happy. I told him as a father, not her partner. He kept quite grumbling angrily, to which I laughed. Father requested that I and Ares should visit him as him and Mom would be getting married, a week before Ares and I would be remarried. I became happy, as we packed our clothes for a week stay.

**********
It has been two weeks now, since Ares got the custody of his kids. Denice died due to the her been shot by the cops, after she shot me. Life has gone back to normal, mom and dad are getting married tomorrow. She had been nervous, to the extent she couldn't sleep. We convinced to keep calm, and dad would never have second thoughts regarding their marriage. We pulled her up saying her husband is waiting for at the alter. When we've all walked down the aisle, the royal band started playing, announcing the arrival of the bride. Mother looked divine, in her dress. Dad couldn't take of  his eyes off her. After the wedding, they went straight to the airport to travel for their honeymoon.  We were all tired so everyone crashed at the palace. Mother is now officially the Queen of Australia. Her long term wish to be binded with my father had come true. I smiled at the city well at least, they had gotten their happily ever after. With that thought I went to sleep.

" wiping tears away WHY, has come to it's end. it remains only one chapter to go. It's true as they say every story has its end and this has come to it's end.