chapter 11

Seduction*******

I went back to my room, and continued to strategize my plans.

* first i will seduce Ares, then Ask him about his company. I know enough, that he never gets tired of boasting about his sucesss. So I would ask him questions, about his company, in the throes of pleasure. So I bought a sexy red Victoria secret lingerie. I texted asking if he wanna meet up, he answered that he would be on his way in no time. I texted him the name of the hotel I was staying at, and my room number. I thought to myself If he answered me this quickly, then his wife's cunt is not as sweet as it used to be anymore. I bought a vibrator, and some bind, with nipples clamp. This night is going to be very long I thought. Switching off my light, I on all the candles surrounding different Rose petals, with intricate design's. I let a delicate music start. going to the bathroom, I pore some sensual perfumes to add to the intensity of the night. I heard the door bell ringing, opening the door, I saw Ares in all his glory. He examined me from my head to toe appreciating the view, While I do the same. I Asked him like what you see, he shouted oh yes. And then without warning, pounced on me, capturing my mouth with his. I steady myself, and brought my hand to His chest stopping the kiss. I pulled him into the room, and pushed him onto the bed. I popped open every single botton from his shirt, removing his clothes slowly. After removing all his clothes, I poured some massage oil on his body. Massaging him, I move to the areas surrounding his length. Not touching him where it aches, it prolonged his need. I thought to my self this is just my foreplay. Soon he will be my boy toy , he will become obsessed with my cunt,that no woman would be able to satisfy him. I poured some candle wax on his ass, which I know will instill some stinging pain. I cleaned the wax off, while blowing cool air on his ass. It will make his need intense. And just as I knew, he said he couldn't take it any more. he needs to be inside me so I laughed, bringing him to the bed. I put an ice block into my mouth, and suck onto it for a long time. Removing it, I wrapped my mouth onto his length. The freezing effect, had him shuddering. I suck the ice block again, slurping on it. Bringing my mouth once again to his length. He shuddered once again, saying he can't take it any more. I thought to my self, saying this is going to be a very long night.

Another long chapter hope you all liked it . your views and comment, are highly required.

Much love,