chapter 24

I woke up to noises above me, I tried to make up who and who where there. I heard the doctor, saying that she prescribed some vitamins and supplements for the baby. I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw grandma holding my head in her hands. Mother is having a conversation with the doctor, who later bid her goodbye. I recalled the words that came out of the doctors mouth, before I fainted. I started crying saying he would leave me, he wouldn't want the child. I asked grandma if I can have an abortion, she asked me to shut up and never mention such thing ever again. She said if mother had decided to abort me, would I have a chance to fulfill my dreams?. She said she and mom would support me, and be there for my child. Including my father,as he is going to be a grandfather soon. My checkup and ultrasound was scheduled every trimester, so as to ensure mine and the baby's safety. Dad and mom have already set up a nursery, with different kind of toys and colourful paintings. Today we are going to know the gender of the baby, I had successfully avoided Ares so he wouldn't know am pregnant. The paparazzi are popping out now randomly since they saw me at the maternity clinic. Am doing my best to be healthy for my babies,yes you heard me right, Am having twins a boy and a girl. I can't keep hiding anymore, since I have a visible baby bump. So I came to work on Monday, all the staffs we're looking at me weirdly, so I called their attention to mind their business. I came into my office, only to find Ares on my chair. I tried to reach for the door, but he blocked me. The first words he said was am the father?. I pushed him away, and shouted do I look like a person who goes out for one night stand to be knocked out. He didn't say anything but caged me in his arms, I tried to break away but he refused to move. So I started crying and hitting him, he shut my mouth with a searing kiss. That made all the pent up anger I have, died down as I became a mush. He released me, so I could breath properly. He placed his forehead and said finally, I have my family with me as a single tear escaped my eyes.

Finally, another long chapter has come to an end. They are coming together

**** trust is the base of every relationship, with out it the bond is useless.