RvB S6 E9 Chapter 9

Hellspartan661: Hey guys just to let you know I'm not doing that hole Chairmen and Director voices because do to the fact that I'm close to ending season 6 so ya just wanted to let you guys and gals and that I apologize that haven't really been updating any of my stories so I thank you again for being patient with me. So without a further ado on with the fanfiction!
====================================

Valhalla
Sarge,Jack,Grif,and Simmons, are in a warthog and they are currently being chased by another warthog and they are under fire. While Maximus and the kids and Kai are back at Orbital.

Jack:(crouching behind Simmons) Fuck! Simmons have you got the gun unjam'ed yet?!

Simmons:(punching the side of the gun) I'm trying to!

Grif drives the warthog into a river with the other hog chasing them.

Simmons: Jack give me a hand with this!

Jack stands up and next to Simmons and opens the side of the turret and tries to find the jamming problem.

Sarge: Step on it Grif!

Grif: Yeah, no shit Sarge!

Sarge: Why the fuck did we agree to this!?

With the others.

Wash: Maybe we should have gotten more people to help.

Allison: Ya think!

Caboose: That jeep has a really big gun.

Michael: You can say that again little brother.

Back with the Reds.
Grif drives the warthog into the other warthog, causing the other hog to drive through a coupled barrels. And both hogs drive closer to red base.

Sarge: Grif force them into the wall!

Grif: On it!

Grif slams the hog into the other hog causing it to drive into the base.

Grif: Ah shit! They went inside the base!

The hog then skids to a stop and Sarge looks at Jack and Simmons.

Sarge: Jack have you and Simmons figured out the problem yet?!

Jack: Ya it's a bullet, it probably got loose when we went over that hill.

Grif: Well hope you guys like working during the drive! Cause here they come!

The other hog then emerges from the inside the base and the Reds take off with the other warthog after them.

With the group
They stand on the hill and watch as the chase resumes.

Caboose:(using the zoom in feature for the helmet) Man. That Jeep has a really big fucking gun.

Church: Please don't get any idea's Caboose.

Wash:(sighs) We better get down there and save them. I'm really starting to hate this part of the job.

South: I've already been hating.

The five Freelancers walk away and towards the Reds.

Michael: Hey, at least you guys are getting some practice at it!

Tala: Ya! Think of it getting better!

Maine:(stops and looks over his shoulder) Don't patronize us.

Maine then walks up to catch up with the other freelancers.