RvB S6 E7 Chapter 7

Chairmen:(voiceover) Dear Director. Your program was granted the use of a single artificial intelligence unit, for implantation experiments,yet, the departments records clearly show multiple agents in the field with implants. During the same timeframes. Surely this must be a logging error, and we anticipate a corrected document soon.

Sarge: Ok what the hell now?

Wash: It must be at full power now, guys you stay here and keep it busy. We're going to help Jack.

The five Freelancers run off to help Jack.

Simmons: Did he say keep it busy?

Michael: Yep.

Simmons: How the hell do we do that?!

Tex: Leave it to me.

Tex runs out and faces the Meta.

Tex: Ok Connie, it just you and me now.

They both charge at each other and they throw punches at each other.

With the Freelancers

Wash:(whispers yell) Jack. Are you ok?!

York:(whispers yell) D, are you here? D?!

Delta then appears above Jack's unconscious body.

Delta:(t) I am here, York.

Maine: Wait a minute! How did you not get taken?!

Delta: It seems that Sargent Jack made a device in his armor to keep any A.I. He has from falling into enemy hands.

York: How come we didn't think of that?

Wash the places a healing unit next to Jack, in order to heal him and then gets on the radio.

Wash:(on the radio) Guys, I have Jack. He's hurt, but I'm going to keep him alive with my healing unit. How are you guys doing with the Meta?

Tex:(radio) We need fucking back up!

Wash: Oh great.

With the Reds and Blues
They are currently taking cover from a barrage of bullets and grenades.

Sarge: Mother fucker! How the hell is thing so strong!?

Meta: *Hisses*.

Behind the Meta, Maine and Wash drop down behind her with Wash holding a chain gun and Maine with a brute shot and the wall towards her.

Wash: Hi. Remember us?

Wash and Maine open fire witch causes blood to drop to the ground, but then everything slows down and the Meta changes her armor color back to brown and leaves the area. And then time starts moving again and the Reds and Blues come out of cover and walks towards Wash and Maine.

Wash: What? What happen?

Tex: It must've used Wyoming's time distortion unit, so that means it got his ability and his A.I. Fragment Gamma.

Wash: Why didn't you guys tell us that Wyoming was on the pelican?!

Church: You didn't tell us that thing could use other agents A.I. And armor ability.

Maine: Well, we can't possibly hope to fight the Meta in this state with just our team, Tex,and...Jack!

Everyone: JACK!

Everyone is crowded around Jack, who's still passed out and mumbling something?

Sarge: What's wrong with him?!