RvB S5 E4 the end

Hellspartan661: Hi guys! Today is the last part of season 5 and I made some ideas and the rest belong to VirgoDrago  who gave me some of the rest of the ideas and I decided to combine all the last episodes of 5 into one big episode so I hope you like this.

——————————————————————

Blue base-few yards away
The Blues except for( Michael and Caboose who are in the storage room) are standing in front of Tucker's kid/demon child.

Church: So this it Tucker, this is your little monstrosity, your abomination of f nature.

Tucker: Uh? Hi little guy?(looks at the others) what do I do?

Tex: Why'd you asking us?

Tucker: I don't know how to be a dad! My wife and I always talked about haven kids, but not like this.

Just then a rumble is heard and all of them turn towards the back of the base as a big hole appears and a huge create and Caboose and Michael are on a moving platform?

Church:(yells to Michael and Caboose) Uh guys?!

Both Michael and Caboose turn towards the others.

Michael: Uh...hey guys and gals!

Doc: WTF! Where did that!(points at the create) come from?!

Caboose: Uh, we just found it in storage.

The others walk over to them and they stand in front of the create and they look up top to see the words M.A.X.I.M.U.S.

Sheila: What's inside this thing?

Caboose then see's a button and then pushes the button.

Michael: Well we're about to find out.

Then the top collapses to the sides and giant sliver wings appeared and then a giant sliver and blue cyber dragon with blue optics comes out of the create.

(A/N: This was one of VirgoDrago idea).

Church: Holy...shit...

Sheila: We got a cyber dragon!

(A/N: Maximus and Roxy's voice are that of TFP Optimus prime and Arcee).

Maximus: Hello.

Caboose: Oh.My.God! Your so awesome!

Caboose then runs and hug's one of Maximus legs, when Grif and Varcods come running towards them.

Grif: Guys! Guys! We got a (see's Maximus) problem....

Varcods: WHERE IN SANGHELIOS DID YOU FIND A DRAGON!?