RvB S6 E1 Chapter 1

Unknown location
We see a grey soldier looking down at a dead blue while a military op goes on behind him.

Voice:(voice over) To the Director of Project Freelancer from the oversight sub-committee Chairmen.

A soldier in the same armor is calling over to his CO over a cave.

Soldier: Captain Rivas! We've got something over here!

Chairmen:(voiceover) Dear Director, I want to thank you in advance for your openness in response to our sub-committee's request for more information.

The captain and several other soldiers run over to the cave where they find a red solider hiding inside.

"Command"
The red soldier is being escorted by two soldiers while being watch through a security camera, as there heading to a conference room.

Chairmen:(voiceover) We were disappointed that your Recovery team reported a total loss at Outpost 17-B, we had hoped there would be at least one soldier left, that could shed some light on the situation, I know that your agency has enjoyed a high degree of freedom with very little scrutiny in the past few years.

PA: Attention, all personnel. Decks kilo,delta one,Sierra, are closed for maintenance.

Chairmen:(voiceover) It is not our intention to disrupt such a progressive military program, but instead to find a way we can work together in a manner that befits all our responsibilities, I am certain that you will agree, and we look forward to making this review process as painless as we possibly can.

The three enter the room with three different screens and on one of the screens a man name The Counselor appears on the screen and his face is hidden.

Counselor: Thank you gentlemen, would you please excuse us?

The two soldiers leave, while the red soldiers stays in the room.

Counselor: You are private Walter Henderson, correct?

Henderson:(stands at attention) Yes sir!

Counselor: You can dispense with the formalities Walter, please feel comfortable to speak as candidly as you wish, can you tell us what happened at your outpost,Walter?

Henderson: Yes sir-Ah,yes, I had been there about six months, everything was pretty much like normal and one day this pelican...crashed.

Counselor: I see, is this the pelican to which you are referring?

Then the holo projection of the crashed pelican appears.

Henderson: Yeah,yeah that's it.

Counselor: Please, tell me what was on the ship Walter?

Henderson: I don't know the blues got there first, they fought us off while they cleared out the stuff and took it back to base and by the time we got a hold of it the engineer said that a bomb had exploded in the back set the whole thing inside on fire, no could have survived.

Counselor: I see, thank you for that.

Henderson: But what ever it was on the gear, must have been what started the hole thing.

Counselor: Please Walter, define "thing".

Henderson: The infection, the blues just stopped fighting us, some of them set up camp outside their base and trapped the rest of their team inside,blew up their comm tower for some reason, their own comm tower, then they blew up ours, that's why we couldn't radio for help, we couldn't figure out why they would do that, after that nothing, no word from them at all, the CO sent a squad over there...all the blues were dead, they killed each other.