RvB S4 E7 Right to remain slienced

Blood Gulch Canyon
O'mally is standing a few yards away from blue base.

O'mally: Huhuhahahah, now we must be careful, we don't want to give away our position with manidcual laughing, we don't know what to expect from theses fools, this could all be an elaborate trap! And we don't want to be caught of guard.

Doc: So basically keep our eyes open?

O'mally: Precisely you fool, now shut up, it's quiet, too quiet.

Just then two sniper shots go over his head.

O'mally: Now suddenly it's too loud, I preferred it when it was quiet.

Church and Michael and along with the rest of the blues except for Tucker, are on top with two sniper rifles.

Church:(yells to O'mally) Alright hold it right there!

Michael: I thought you sucked at sniping?

Church: I found out my targeting system was out of ailment.

O'mally: I knew it! This was just some elaborate scheme to lure us in to an ambush!

Sheila: First of all, I don't know if calling you on the phone and inviting you over and I don't know if that qualifies as we're not ambushing you, we just wanna lay down some ground rules for your visit.

O'mally: I'm not very big on rules, you know?

Doc: It's true! We had this system back at the evil lair where we each clean on different days, but I always end up doing it!

O'mally: Oh shut up!

Doc: And he always leaves the milk out!

O'mally: Oh stop being a big baby!

Doc: And don't even get me started on the phone bills!

Tex: Hey Doc, I see you're still swimmin' around in that head of yours too.

Doc: Well it's not the ideal situation, but any relationship requires work if you-.

O'mally: You fool! This isn't a relationship, I'm just using your body to fulfill "my" evil plans, when we're done, I'm going to throw your rotting carcass into a swamp, and let the beast feed on your entrails! Huhuhuhuhahahaha!

Doc: Love you to buddy!

O'mally: Oh shut up!

Church: Well, don't get any bright ideas about jumping in to anyone else today O'mally. We've got all our radios turned off, so no jumping into anyone.

O'mally:(whispers) Damn it!

Michael: So here's how this is gonna work: you're gonna come in, you're gonna tell us what's wrong and then you're gonna leave Doc and go away!

O'mally: Hmm? And what do we get?

Church: Whaddya want? And I should warn you, Jack will kick your ass of try to take Tex, so if you have any plans for her, don't bother.

Doc:(talking to O'mally) Well a standard physical usually requires a twenty dollar co-pay, hey ask him what kind of health insurance plan they have.

O'mally:(talking to Doc) You fool, let me negotiate.(talking to Church) We want something from you, but we're not going to tell you what it is until we need it! Huhahahahaha!

Church: No way! We're not agreeing to something without knowing what it is!

O'mally: Huhuhuhhahaha! Oh yes you will, you will or your friend Tucker will die, die a most horrible death and you know his blood will be in your hands and years from now, you'll drive yourself mad wondering if there was anything you could have done to save him, so you will agree even though what I want is something mysterious, what I want is something frighting, what I want is something pure evil, aaahagahahahahaaa! I'm also being told that a twenty dollar co-pay is pretty much standard.