"A Pure breed Alpha"

Not proofread

Not proofread

Author's POV

Soft cold breeze was passing through the Busan kingdom waking up the people from their beautiful slumber. The birds singing melodies, flying from their nest to find food for their little ones. The Buddhist temple shined bright when the sun hit its surface and the main priest doing the ritual works, igniting scented sticks that gave a fresh aroma to the entire area.

The Queen of Busan, Park Jimin, stirred from his sleep and rolled to the other side for a more comfortable position to sleep for. But it wasnt going to last long

"Wake up!!Park Jimin another day without a dick!" Taehyung crashed in his room jumping in his bed not caring that the sleeping male is actually a queen.

"Good morning to you too" Jimin said back in annoyance. Taehyung giggled and said "Time to rule Busan mini"

"Cant I get a break?" Jimin said sitting up in his bed.

"Nope" Taehyung shrugged

"I wanted to sleep more. I'm tired" Jimin said rubbing his eyes. "Get a Alpha Jimin. He will help you with your work" Taehyung said. Jimin shook his head and said back "I dont want a buff, horny alpha near me. And I can manage being alone for quit sometime more"

"As your wish, my queen" Taehyung said dramatically which made Jimin roll his eyes.

Knock!knock!

"Come in" Taehyung yelled and the door opened revealing Lisa with a bowl of water where there were petals of Rose's along with a towel in her shoulder

"Good morning, Queen" Lisa greeted

"Good morning Lisa" Jimin greeted back with a smile and so the Lisa returned it with her gummy smile.

"Let's go to the pond my Queen. Many people are already in a line to see your beauty" The women giggled followed by Taehyung. Queen Jimin was a very because omega to ever rule a kingdom. He may look soft but when it comes to war, he is not less than a alpha. He is brave and very strong.

"I feel jealous of your beauty min" Taehyung said with a pout.

"Phtt! I'm not beautiful. I'm very beautiful" Jimin scoffed

"Tsk! People like you always deny that you are beautiful but inside your wolf is wagging his tail, I know" Taehyung said with a playfull glare.

"Whaterver ! Let's go Lisa" Jimin went out of his room and went to the royal pond, where the Queens take a bath.

The pond is a made inside the castle with golden titles around it and the water is very clear. The pond is surrounded by scented candles along with some flower petals inside the water. Few drops of scented oil in the water to nourish the skin and 5-6 maids helping the Queen to wash up.