"Mahoutsukai of Silla"

Vote goal: 120

TW// mention of rape

Author's POV

Taehyung stumbled back as Jungkook spoke. Jimin was stiff as it looked like Jungkook was controlling his body and mind.

"JIMINAH!!" Taehyung screamed but the omega remained still. Jungkook get out a chuckle as he smiled, showing his red bloody coated teeth. Tears were forming infront of the omega's eyes as he asked "W-Who are y-you and what d-do you w-want from us?"

"As if you can give me that" Jungkook replied, eyes dark. Taehyung wiped his tears and said "I can give you that"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in amusement as he nods. Silence took over this place for few seconds, then Jungkook spoke "Nevermind. You can't give me that. Not only you but...nobody"

Taehyung growled and asked "If you know that nobody can give that thing than why did you drag Minnie in this??"

Jungkook ignored the jealousy when Taehyung called Jimin 'Minnie' and said "Its complicated" and then Jungkook vanished, lighting the room like before and Jimin fell on the floor with a thug. Taehyung rushed towards him and carried the omega bridal style.

"Coward" Taehyung muttered thinking about that demon. He pushed the bangs from Jimin's forehead and sighed. "I'll protect you" the omega said.
.
.
.
.
"We...vanished like coward" Jungkook says as his other half, his wolf was beside him.

"That's because we didn't have courage" Jk says enjoying the cold breeze, on top of the castle.

"I feel so...so stupid" Jungkook cupped his face with a frustrating groan. Jk nudges Jungkook's burned skin and says "Its fine, Kook...."

"It is not!" Jungkook said back immediately. He got up and rambled "This wasn't planned, Jk! This...This wasn't! Sex was never our plan! I..I- we planned to make the omega his life and regret his existence but...it seemed like....everything is falling apart. We were supposed to tear the omega apart...kill him brutally and....have justice....not only for me but..but for you, my family and...and my kingdom...BUT NOTHING IS RIGHT!!!"

Jk walked towards Jungkook and said "Then why are we wasting our time. Why don't we tear the omega mentally and then kill him...stab him as much they stabbed us...rape him like they did with our pack omegas...why not make him our personal bitch ....burn him like they did to us...ruin his life like they ruin ours..."

".....not rape Jk, not rape. If we...did that then what will be the difference between them and us. We are not pathetic like them" Jungkook says. His wolf chuckled and says "we cant commit any of them, Jungkook. If even if we try to we wont- we...we cant and you know why? Because...I've accepted Jiminie's omega....as my mate....I cant...cant see a single drop of tear flowing through their eyes....it hurts"

Jungkook swallows that lump of his throat and says "......I shouldn't have been so weak, Jk"

"You are not weak, Kook. It's our heart which is stupid...it's Luna who wrote our fate....dont blame yourself" Jk says nudging Jungkook's cheeks with his snout. Jungkook rubs the back of his wolf fur and asked "Luna..destroyed our life and....she is repairing that? It's stupid. If I and Jimin was supposed to be together....why then? And not now?"

"Everything happens for a reason" Jk answered. Jungkook rolls his eyes and scoffs "really? Wow"

"No! For real..." Jk says back immediately. Silence took between them as Jungkook says "I wanna be free"

"So do I....." Jk says back

"And...And I'm very selfish..." Jungkook said, red eyes focusing on the aphotic horizon. Jk growls and ask "Why are you thinking, Jungkook?"

"I'm...very selfish.....I wanna be free....and so...I'll break him even if I dont want too" Jungkook said

"You wont do that Jungkook" Jk opposed. Jungkook looked at his wolf with glowing red eyes and said "I will do what...my mind wants"

"No Jungkook! Dont do this" Jk says, voice louder but then he was pulled towards Jungkook and was put back in his mind

Jungkook rose up and looked at the moon and says "you wrote our fate? Let's see where it takes us". He took a sharp breath as black smoke surrounded him and he vanished.
.
.
.
.
Lisa was sitting in her bedroom hugging herself as blood was dripping from the floor on it's own. She wasn't able to scream or say anything. She was traumatised since the encounter the omega faced that night. The blood was drawing more from the wall painting it crimson red as she scoops backs further more. She saw a shadow of a women in the wall walking round and round in the four walls

Unknown voices were taking over her mind mixed with agonizing scream and laughter. The throbbing in her head was increasing and her vision was getting blurry.

Faint voice of her own self and Jenny was also mixed with it and blurred snippets of someone was formed in front of her eyes....

A different smell invaded her nose as if she was entering a realm of floral world. Jasmine, lavender, oak, rain, burning wood, chocolate, rose and lastly.....the sandalwood scent made her eyes rolls back.

Then she let out a silent scream when she left someone clutching her hair painfully hard dragging her somewhere. Little did she knew that it was women who was dragging her.

But then on it's way her head was bang to the nearest glass as her body was thrown in the wall of blood. She slumped down with painful grunts and heavy breathing.

She was picked up again and then gush of cold air passed by her. She realised that she was in the balcony but....she was floating in the air. Her eyes opened a little and then fear took over her. She was floating beyond the railing and down her, was pine trees and cold ground.

"N-No-" she stammered but then a voice spoke beside her "dont come back until you find the Mahoutsukai of Silla"

And with that she was thrown out of the castle

****

Thoughts?

Ready for more angst?
I'm planning to add more but let's see it's not final decision