"Loneliness"[M]

A/n. Vote goal 65+/70

⚠️T/W: Dirty sex

Author's POV

"I..I will give my body to you in return of my kingdom's safety" Jimin said looking at those red eyes

Jungkook growled which made Jimin bare his neck in submission. "Kingdom my foot" The Alpha growled again "Since it's your final decision....I have something more to say"

"What it is?" Jimin asked

Jungkook smirked and said "Once I claim your body....Me and you will be tied forever. Basically if you die...I die. You are sick, I will be sick too. Leave the breading process again cause it's not my role to be round with pups. It's your role omega"

"If I die, you die too?" Jimin asked. His omega was howling in joy hearing that they and 'their' alpha will be soul bonded forever.

"Yes omega" Jungkook said.

After a long pregnant pause Jimin spoke "Its my first....be gentle"

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a smirk and bit his earlobe "Dont worry Sweetheart, I'll take care of you Omega"

Without wasting more time Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's neck. He sucked the area and left some Mark's as he trailed more kisses to his collarbone

Jimin closed his eyes as he felt a different ecstasy growing inside him. He felt tingling feelings in his abdomen as Jungkook sucked removed his hanbok from his body.

Jungkook was surprised when he saw something very families in Jimins chest. It was a tattoo of two wolves together. One with red eyes and other with blue eyes

[A/n. Pic above the title of this chapte]

Jungkook's tried not to rip it into half cause the wolf with red eyes was.....his wolf. He's wolf was painted in Jimin's chest permanently with black ink.

"Who drew this?" Jungkook growled. Jimin whispered and said "My mother"

Jungkook pulled Jimin's face forward towards his own and said "Next time you better hide this tattoo from me. Or else I'll rip your chest apart"

"O..Okay Alp-"

"Lord. Its lord for you Omega. You don't deserve to call me by my rank. Understand?"

"Y..Yes" Jimin stammered. Jungkook roughly sucked his nipples making Jimin's toe to curl up. He moved his hand towards Jimin thighs and slapped them. The omega gasped as more slaps fell on his milky thighs.

"Present yourself Omega" Jungkook used his Alpha voice which was Sexy for Jimin and since Jimin's omega was a whore for only Jungkook's Alpha he got on his four, ass high up and face pressed against his mattress.

Jungkook's get out a satisfied growl and slapped Jimin's ass. The omega gasped as Jungkook's spanked more.

Jimin bit on the pillow but he was yanked back by Jungkook as the Alpha whispered in his ear "Dont suppress your moan sweetheart. I wont go easy on you then"

Jimin whipped as Jungkook slid this fingers inside Jimin's mouth "Make them wet perfectly Omega"

Jimin sucked on his fingers and lubricated his long fingers with his saliva. Soon, Jungkook pulled them out of his mouth and without any warning he pushed his finger inside Jimin

"Fuck-" Jimin's breath hitched when he left the fingers directly hitting his prostrate. Slick was dripping shamelessly on the mattress and also wetting Jungkook's knuckles.

"Look at you. Shamelessly dripping over like a slut for an Alpha" Jungkook said and kissed the omegas thigh. He started to paint the area with red patches that wont even disappear after two days.

After Jimin was stretched enough Jungkook pulled his fingers out and admire how Jimin's hole clenched around nothing.

"Let's get you all full. Shall we?" Jungkook lined his raw cock in front of his hole and slowly pushed it inside. The Alpha was moaned in utter satisfaction when warmth surrounded his cock.

"So tight"

"Al- Lord please move" Jimin moaned trying to hold the dominant. His hands were pushed above his head as Jungkook growled "Dont touch me omega. Keep your hands to yourself"

Jimin's omega cried in agony as it felt like a rejection to them. Jungkook gripped Jimin's hips and slammed directly hitting his prostrate.

Jimin's eyes flung open as he squeaked with the force. He was jolting forward by every thrust Jungkook was giving him.

"Ah ah ah s..slow down" Jimin clutched the sheets tightly. Jungkook slapped his ass hard and said "Sorry sweetheart. I cant when you are this tight"

Soon Jungkook's was thrusting inside the omega so hard that a little bump formed in the omegas tummy.

"Fuck! Ah ah ah ngh"

Jungkook flipped Jimin over and pushed his knees toward his chest "Hold them tight sweetheart"

Like a obedient puppy Jimin's hock his arms around his knees. Jungkook slid inside him and started to thrust inside him harder and slower.

With every thrust Jimin felt something coiling inside him.

Jungkook's felt the pressure and pulled out. Without wasting any second he pushed his hand inside the Omega and thrusted his fingers deeper

"Do it baby. I'm all here. Do it for Alpha. Let it out" Jungkook said and leaned to face Jimin's face.

"Its coming ah ah fuck-AH!!" Within seconds bucket of slick came out of him with full force and hit Jungkook's face. Jimin was squirting. Jungkook was thrusting his fingers inside faster than before as more slick came out drenching Jungkook's face, hair and his chest

"Dont stop please Ah! ah! ha! ngh!..there is more fuck!" Another wave hit Jungkook's as he opened his out to drink it all.

"So tasty. So fucking tasty" Jungkook said and pushed his tongue inside Jimin's hole. He drank all the slick and then pushed his dick inside the omega again

"Lord..Please..."

"Please what sweetheart?" Jungkook asked stroking Jimin's red angry cock.

"Still not satisfied. Should have looked at yourself. Squirting is liters hah?" Jungkook lightly slapped Jimin's face as something inside him aroused him making his cock twitch. "Slut" He muttered and went back to thrusting.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at the Alpha. Chest drenched in sweat, hair also dripping his slick from earlier making him blush, face showing satisfaction.

The Alpha fasten his pace as he felt he was near to coming.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Slow! Slow! Lord! Ngh" Jimin squeaked as his cock was throbbing for release.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! FUCK!!" Jimin cummed all over his belly as Jungkook cummed inside him with a groan

"Shit!"

Jimin's body went limp as he left movement in his bed. When he opened his eyes...there was no one. Only him, cum and slick dripping from his ass and loneliness.

****

How was the smut? It's been a while since a wrote smutskskskskk

Thoughts?