"Decision"

A/n. Vote goal: 65

Author's POV

"You thought that you will get rid of me?" Jungkook questioned with a smirk plastered in his face like the very first time he met Jimin.

"Y..You? S..Student?-"

"Shh sweetheart, the monks you saw were my demons" Jungkook flicked his fingers and the monks appeared in the air. Jimin eyes widened as he saw them. They didnt have any face but the entire figure was like a shadow.

"Why are you here? In this palace...in that room?" Jimin asked. Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he took another step forward "You really dont who am I?"

Jimin shook his repeatedly like a child. The pure breed rose his eyebrows and said "Its better if you are not playing innocent, sweetheart. The commoners may not know me but the royals are well aware of who I am"

"I'm not playing innocent. I d..dont know who you are" Jimin said directly looking at Jungkook's eyes. "Interesting. But you dont worry hmm? I'll say who I am where the time comes but for now I'll come to the main topic"

"What main t-"

"Shh. You are not allowed to speak in the middle" Jungkook says as he kissed...well, licked Jimin's cheeks.

"I want you. I want your body Omega. You know, ever since you came inside that room your scent, everything attracts me to you. At first I wanted to kill but now....I'll use you and when I'll get bored of you I'll kill you and that's when I'll say who I am. And remember, if you dont agree with this, I'll kill each and every people of this kingdom, make the children my slave and will kill your loved ones in front of your eyes"

"What...what if I agree with you?" Jimin asked. Jungkook chuckled and said "I wont touch a single hair of your friend and these people of your kingdom. I'm a man of my words"

Jungkook noticed the troubled look of the omega as he continued "You have time till midnight omega. What do you wanna sacrifice? Your body or...kingdom" and which that Jungkook disappeared in thin air.

Jimin sat on the floor as his body went numb after hearing Jungkook's deal. Tears formed in his eyes and he tried to suppress his sob.

'What to do? My body or kingdom. My people...who loves me...respects me...I cant let them get hurt. They are the reason of my pride. My friend!! They...are my only family...I cant let them get hurt too...my body?'

Jimin sobbed as the darks memories started to fill this mind. The nightmares that hunt him every night were coming back in broad day light.

Jimin clutched his head and muttered "Please...stop coming. Stop it"

"JIMINAH!!" Taehyung screamed from a distance as he run towards the shaking omega. He scooped Jimin in his arms as he muttered comforting words to him "Shh! Jimin-ah! Everything is fine. Its fine hmm?"

"T..Tae? I w..want..J..Jihoon back" Jimin muttered. "Shhh!" Taehyung patted Jimin's back. "Jihoon wont like to see you crying minnie. Your brother will surely not like it"

"But...t..those nightm..mares T...Tae..."

"Its okay. I'll sleep with you today"

'You have time till midnight Omega'

"NO!You wont sleep with me" Jimin opposed as Jungkook's words flooded his mind.

"But-"

"I'm fine Tae. Look! I'm all fit. It's just a nightmare. I'm okay. Yeah, I'm okay"

Jimin didnt let Taehyung speak more as he walked off the hall leaving his confused best friend alone in the hall wondering.

"Something is not right" Taehyung muttered but didnt thought much about it.
.
.
.
.
It was midnight and Jimin cant stop thinking about what happened in the hall. Jimin sat in his bed and looked around the room....in the corners specifically.

Inside, Jimin was terrified thinking about giving his body to Jungkook but his omega was acting like a whore for unknown reason Jimin cant predict.

The security outside the room tightened like Taehyung said in the morning. But Jimin knew it was useless cause Jungkook come inside without noticing.

'Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!' His omega screamed as the candles of the room blew off. Jimin's body tensed as he gripped his hanbok tightly.

"Sweetheart" Jungkook whispered in his ear but as he turned the Alpha wasn't there. Then he felt griped his shoulder but when he was about to hold the hand it wasn't there.

"J..Jungkook?"

"Shhh!" Air passed through his ear to the another as he felt his skin burning. Muffler screams were ringing in his ear as he clutched both his ear tightly.

'Save us! P..Please...'

'AHH! IT HURTS! ALPHA HELP!'

'Please l..leave m..me...'

'Dont touch me! Leave me!!'

'JUNGKOOKAH!!!!"

Jimin stumbled back as he fell on his bed. Tear were steaming down his eyes as his body stopped burning and the screams stopped ringing.

Suddenly he was yanked back and a shadow was on top of him in seconds. Eyes buring red in anger as long sharp bloody fangs were out of the shadows mouth and the same voice spoke "What's your decision sweetheart?"

****

A/n. Thoughts ?

Next chapter *cough*

THANK YOU

DESTINYKM-