dickless son of a bitch

Vote goal: 120

TW// Violence

Author's POV

When Jimin woke up, the first thing that rang in his mind was, 'I had the best orgasm of my life'. He smiled at the thought that Jungkook spend a night with him, gave butterflies to him. He giggled and closes his eyes again. But then the bed was cold again. Jungkook wasn't there in the morning. It disappointed Jimin a bit but it's fine, since the Alpha at least didn't leave him last night, like he usually does.

"I wish you would have stayed in the morning too..." Jimin mutters as he curls himself into a ball, to cover himself from the morning cold.

Suddenly he felt a weight on top of him as he smiled thinking it would be Jungkook but then, "if you think I'm that demon than get out of your imagination. It's not good right there" Taehyung says with a annoyed huff.

Jimin chokes on his spit as he rolls, making Taehyung fall on the other side with a soft thug. Taehyung buries his face in Jimin's neck and inhales the scent, "damn! It have became sweeter now"

"Hah?"

"Yes. Impact of the demon, he have on you, to make your heart bloom and so your scent, makes the entire kingdom go wild for you, my grace" Taehyung teases.

"So lame early in the morning" Jimin whines making the other omega laugh. Jimin's cheeks were red with the thought out Jungkook making his bloom. Wait- he already did!

"Um...where is Lisa?" Jimin ask.

"She haven't told personally but she left a note saying that her friend is about to give birth and wants her there" Taehyung replies

"Oh"
.
.
.
.
The day went by smoothly as expected as finally, the sun set and the moon goes up. Jimin was walking down the corridors when he left a presence behind him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around, to find, nobody was there. He frowned and walked further when again, he felt the presence again. The omega rolled his eyes and said without turning back "Puppy, stop playing"

"What the fuck?!" Jungkook cursed "How are you always so accurate?"

"You are too obvious" Jimin replies with a giggle. Behind him took had on a mask to cover his demonic face that kind of disappointed Jimin, knowing that wont be able to see that annoying smirk.

The he felt that Jungkook disappeared again in thin again making Jimin sigh in annoyance. "Always hide and seek" he mutters. Suddenly he was thrown backwards as he left Jungkook's body on top of him. He gasped in surprise and Jungkook leaned to pull his face near him. He said from behind the mask "Its not always hide and seek, my Queen"

"Than what is that?" The omega underneath asked.

"Tactics to make you feel afraid of me. To fear me and fear for your life" Jungkook says roughly. Jimin gulps and said "I'll ask this again, What makes you think that I'll be afraid of you?"

"My appearance...my story...my behaviour..my wolf...everything that's related to me" Jungkook says. Jimin smirks and says "I'm not afraid of you cause you wont kill me"

Jungkook holds Jimin's neck and presses him more on the ground "What makes you think that?"

Jimin smirks and says "Cause you and me are tied together. I die, you die. I'm hurt, you're hurt too. I feel euphoric, you feel the same"

Jungkook growls and says "But it will accomplish my mission. Once I kill you...I'll die too with no regrets"

"But you aren't killing me cause you are afraid" Jimin says boldly. Jungkook press hard on his windpipe and asks "Afraid of what? You?"

Jimin let out a broke chuckles and answers "you are afraid of losing me. You are afraid of losing your desire, which is my body"

Jungkook loses his grip from his neck and holds his hand, pulling the omega up. "Ten days more and I'll kill you" Jungkook says and vanishes. Jimin smiles and ask himself "Is my alpha pregnant? So moody!"
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was walking with Yoongi when the Alpha suddenly holded his hand. Taehyung blushed and Yoongi smiled shyly. "Aren't you too bold now a days?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi smiled more and answered "You are too pretty, my bear". The reply made Taehyung giggle and his wolf roll on the floor happily

Suddenly Yoongi pushed Taehyung aside making him collide with a pillar when at the same moment and arrow struck the wall creating a border like between Taehyung and Yoongi.

"What the fuck?!?"

"They are here" Yoongi says. He looked at Taehyung as the omega understood what the Alpha was saying.

"Alert the soldiers and I'll find Jimin" Taehyung said and ran to find Jimin and Yoongi ran to alert th soldiers.

The omega ran around the whole castle but he didn't find Jimin there. He was panicking and then, he found Jimin smiling, looking out of the window, from the corridors

"This love sick bitch" Taehyung said and went to Jimin. "They are here, Jimin!!" Taehyung says. Jimin broke out of his daydream and ask "come again?"

Taehyung sighed and said "They are here. Joon-gi's father and his kingdom. They tried to attack me and Yoongi-" before he can finish the sentence Jimin ran off to his room. There he took his sword and tied his hair into a bun.

'Goodluck' Jungkook wishes in his mind. Jimin smirks and said "Let's play, bitches!!"

A very bad timing for them to attack. Why? Cause Jungkook is more powerful and scariest when its night. Poor people.

From a distance Namjoon came running to him. He panted and said "My Queen, kingdom Lee have attacked"

Jimin nodded and said "Kill everyone who attacks you and I want the king alive. And tell the soldiers to circle around the castle. On top, prepare the archery experts and tell them to apply venom in their arrows. Will kill the opposition on the spot."

Namjoon bowed and said "Yes, My Queen". After the Alpha left, Jimin tighten his grip on the sword as he left presence near him, again like before. But with different scent, cinnamon and oak. He turned around and saw two buff Alpha behind him, staring at him with nasty eyes.

"No wonder why that prince fell for you, omega" One of them says. Jimin smirks and says "I can be more than you imagined"

"Really? Show us. Let us see what can you do with this sword of-" before he can say much more, the tip of Jimin's sword pierced his neck. The soldier made a gargle sound, blood pouring from his mouth as he felt on the ground with a thug

Jimin looked at the left out one and said "show ME how strong you are, dickless son of a bitch"

****

Sorry about the chapter name💀💀
It's so weird

Thoughts?