"Perfect Omega"

Author's POV

Author's POV

The following day went by without any obstacles as Jimin tried his hardest to forget the handsome God with two line scar but it seems like, Jungkook have already made his home in Jimins head.

Jimin laid down in his bed comfortably after he had his dinner. The Omega closed his eyes and with a sigh drifted to sleep.

In that room, the largest window opened automatically as both of its doors were opened silently. The cold wind blew inside the room snatching its warmth and replacing with it's cold texture.

A transparent red smoke came inside the room caring its sandalwood scent along with it. Some drops of blood in the entrance of the window as the curtains blew delicately with the wind.

The smoke travelled towards the Queens bed and when it reached near it, it turned into a human. It was Jungkook. A smirk was plastered in his face as he sat near the chair, where Jimins bed was. He leaned towards the Omega and caressed his skin.

"Smooth" He muttered, travelling its finger towards Jimins neck and slightly tapping it in the area when the mating mark was supposed to.

Jungkook took a deep breath and inhaled the scent of peaches radiated from the omega.

"Why not make it stronger?" Jungkook muttered as his eyes flushed bloody red. Jungkook sat up and gently sat in the bed leaning towards the Omega.

He totally hovered over the small figure and kissed the omegas cheeks. He leaned more and traced his finger from Jimins arms, to his elbow and then the small fingers. "Cute" Jungkook chuckled

Jungkook pulled Jimin as he was sleeping side way. The Omegas face was now completely visible under the candle light

Jungkook carefully leaned and kissed the omegas neck. It was his favourite place now on. He trapped Jimin between his arms as he kissed the omegas jaw.

With lustful eyes, he travelled his eyes towards the omegas chest, waist, hips, legs and....in between.

Jungkook moved downwards and parted the omegas legs apart. Carefully Jungkook rubbed his hands above the clothe as he closed his eyes. The threads the kept the robe in place opened slowly and fell beside the bed.

"My Moonflower" Jungkook whispered as he saw how Jimin glowed under the light of moon as the fire of candles died down.

Using his big hands Jungkook cupped Jimins cheeks as he leaned to capture them. Tenderly, he kissed the omegas pillow soft lips and unconsciously Jimin returned the kiss in his sleep.

The kiss became sloppy as the smell of sandalwood and peaches was high in the air. Jimin's sleep broke up slightly and without thinking much he softly gripped the long hair of the alpha and eagerly kissed him.

His hands travelled towards the demons chest, felling the hard texture in his palm and also the smooth fabric he was wearing

"Alpha" Jimin moaned when Jungkook kissed the omegas neck. Jungkook traced his tongue from the omegas neck to the collarbone as he gently bit the skin.....for now.

"Perfect omega. Take rest now my moonchild, cause from tomorrow your body in mine so is you soul, mind and maybe your heart too" Jungkook said and his body disappeared with a thin red smoke as the blanket covered the omega and the smoke trailed outside the window, closing it right after.

****

I'm so sorry for the short chapter but fingers are arching. And I guess my eyes........too.

Thoughts?

Like the new cover of the book?

THANK YOU
DESTINYKM-