"Inner peace"

Vote goal: 135

Author's POV

Jimin struggled to breath. He wanted to wake up, wake up so bad. He can slightly feel the surroundings around him, muffled voice of people he recognizes but yet, he is in the hall infront of 'Prince Jungkook' who stood up from where he was seated.

He wanted to run from the sight but his feets were frozen and couldn't move. He can't feel his legs! He started shaking when his eyes fell on the limp body on the group. Prince Jimin's dead body, layed all cold and blue.

Prince Jungkook fully turned around him as he pleaded..."Help us!"
.
.
.
.
With a jolt Jimin woke up as Taehyung and Hoseok ran to him, and took a place beside the bed. "Jiminah! We were so worried!" Taehyung exclaims as he hugs the omega.

"You were asleep for 2 days" Hoseok says making Jimin gasps. "What?!" He screams as the beta slowly nodded.

"Ohmygod!"

"All of us were worried. Poor Jungkook didn't even slept" Hoseok says. Jimin looks at him with a questioning look as the beta's eyes clearly said 'F A C T S'

"That's...where is he now?" Jimin questions. "Both wook and kook are practicing combat..." Taehyung replies.

Suddenly the thought of the maid came as he was about to ask Hoseok when the door slammed open relevaing a distressed Jungkook. He stood in front of Jimin's bad and ask "your highness, you are wake! How are you feeling?"

Jimin gave him a small smile and said "I'm fine, Jungkook-ah! Thanks for your concern." In acknowledgement, the Alpha bowed

"Hoseokie, Taehyungie can you leave for a moment?" Jimin pleads with puppy eyes. Taehyung looked unsure but nodded nevertheless and left along with Hoseok. Jungkook stood in front of him, his sandalwood scent calming his omega

"Sit here" Jimin patted the side beside him. Jungkook hasitate first but he sat. "H-How may I help y-you?" The Alpha stammers. Jimin himself looked nervous as he slowly asks.."Will you help me?"

Without any hesitation Jungkook said "Ofcourse, youd highness! At your service." Jimin shook his head and says "No...its about the talk we had..."

Jungkook remembers! How can he forget the conversation that morning, they had about heat. Scratching his head the Alpha responded "But...its inappropriate-"

"I make the rules, Jungkook! And I'm asking you to help me!" Jimin says. Jungkook bit his lips and says "but....we- ugh....I mean-"

"I'm not forcing you though....if you want to help me..then please.." Jimin says with pleading eyes "....I don't want to spend it alone....."

"Can I have some time?" Jungkook asks and happily Jimin nodded. "I may take my leave" Jungkook says with a bow and left the room. The omega closes his eyes and slowly prays to the moon goddess to listen to his pleading.
.
.
.
.
The next morning came and Jimin was seated on the chair of healers cabin. The Beta was sited on his chair with thick ancient book sprawled in front of him as he sighed.

Jimin tried to ignore those disturbing feeling he was getting where Lia was sleeping. Her hands tied to the two corner of the beds and a damp cloth on her forehead.

Lisa was standing beside Jimin as she was dazed in her own thoughts. Hoseok turned toward the royal and asked "Lisa, can you tell me...how did you sound that Mahoutsukai of silla?"

'That's it' Lisa thought and finally said ".....Things started to become weird when one night...I encountered a disturbing moment..."

Hoseok and Jimin frowned as Jimin pulled a chair next to him and asked her to sit. "Disturbing....?"