"Pawn"

Vote goal: 140

Note: prince Jimin is real. His role is not like the "fake" Jungkook

TW// animal murder

Author's POV

Few days went by and Queen Jimin was still walking dead. His mind was blurred with what he saw that night. Many things changed in these few days. Prince Jimin and Jungkook became closer than expected by both the families, as it made king very happy.

Jimin did saw how Jungkook and prince Jimin would sneak around to see each other while their sister would caught them sometimes.

"When we will get married and will have a pup, I'll name her Ae-cha " Jimin says. Jungkook presses his chest against Jimin's back and asks "All you think is about pups right?"

Jimin giggles and says "I love pups so much. They are so cute and small". Jungkook shooks his head in amusement as he places a kiss on the omega's neck, beside the gland where soon, the claim mark will stood proud. Jungkook grinned at the thought as Jimin shifted closer to the Alpha.
.
.
.
.
It was all of a sudden with Jimin's heat started. The palace was in chaos as no preparation was done for Jimin's heat. The maids were running here and there with pillows and blankets in their hands, some had baskets of fruits in their arms. Jimin was a in a guest room as he was whimpering in pain. He clutched his abdomen as he cant even fuck himself. His nest wasn't ready. He wasn't in his comfort zone.

He whimpered again as the pain kept on increasing by each minute. His omega was yearning for Jungkook but his body was too week to even get out of the bed.

Soon later, the maids bought the pillows and blankets and left him all alone. Hurriedly, he arranged all the necessities in a perfect place and he was ready to spend his heat.....alone

*a/n. Queen Jimin is not in this scene cause no live porn allowed*

.
.
.
.
.
Two days went and just 3 more days for his heat to die down. Jimin was panting hard on the bed, as drops of slick rush out of his ass making the omega whine in disgust.

He was about to close his eyes when a familiar scent of sandalwood hit him. He jolt up from the bed when he saw Jungkook climbing in from the window

"Kook-" Jungkook gestured Jimin to sit n bed making the omega stop in his track. Jungkook came inside and knelt on the floor, infront of Jimin. The omega cupped his cheeks and said "You shouldn't be here, if someone sees you, you will be in great danger"

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and kissed his palm making the omega redder than the apples. Jungkook said "They won't know anything. I'm a fact to note that I'm going to be your Alpha, gives me right to help my omega in heat"

Prince Jimin smiled shyly and said "That's true but then, you are going to be my Alpha. Now you are just an Alpha"

Jungkook playfully bites Jimin's naked thigh making the omega gasp "yah! That's dirty". Jungkook winked and him and said "Smells good"

Jimin noticed the change of colour in his Alpha's eyes. It was changing from brown to red, and Jimin knew that Jungkook was trying hard to control his Alpha.

"Alpha, you can fuck me....if you want too" Jimin says. Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded when suddenly the omega was throw on the bed and he was on top of Jimin. He kissed him and took a hold of the omega's thigh. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked. Jimin whimper and answered "Yes Alpha, please fuck me"

And it didn't took much for the room to be filled with moans and screams of pleasure along with the cracking of bed and skin slapping against each other.
.
.
.
.
.
Queen Jimin sat on the bench that gave a view of the beautiful garden of the palace. His eyes were hollow as he spoke to himself "The Jungkook..in my world was possessed....by the demon of this world who is hesitating to show his real name and identity. The prince....looks just like me....."

"....But then...is the name of the kingdom fake too? The royal family is referring themselves as...Jeons but the demon could have....atleast say his real last name....why is the demon hesitating? ......." he asked himself

When he was sitting, he noticed another smell of oak. It was king park, who was walking in the in the garden. Queen Jimin was visibly tenses as he shuffles in his seat. The king sat near Jimin snatching his breath away.

The king closed his eyes and then out of the blue, a sparrow came and sat on the kings shoulder. The king took the sparrow in his palm and untied the letter that was tied to the birds feet. Jimin frowned as he slid himself near the Alpha. The king opened the letter and Jimin being to read it

Dear brother,

I'm aware of the fact the you are in the Jeon Kingdom. But brother, dont you remember that, Prince Jimin was supposed to get married to my son, Park Woobin. It's a disheartening to hear, when I knew that your son is getting married to that Jeon kid. How can you do that brother? Woobin was supposed to marry your son and become the king of Park empire but you decided to marry him with a...pup??? Brother, you are going crazy!! I've send you numerous letters to you and have got no reply from your side. There is still time brother. Cancel the marriage and Jeon family will live in peace. If not then you'll pay for this brother. You, your son, his Alpha and the entire family
~Farewell

Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at the king. His face was neutral as he stumbled the piece of paper and threw it someone far.

"The marriage will not cancel. My son will get married to his beloved alpha. Let's see what you can do little brother" The king said as he looked at sparrow with dark eyes. Aggressively he took a hold of the sparrows neck and broke that made Jimin looked at him in horror

The king muttered "No sparrow. No more message. Once this marriage is done..... Jeon kingdom have to fall on my feet and for that my pawn will be my own son..."

****
Thoughts?