"Go-Eun"

Vote goal: 130

A/n. Check out my new story "Tear drop" and also "Moonchild, dont cry" if you haven't

Author's POV

The sunlight stretches long on the wall, as two bodies slept like babies under the heavy hand made furs. The Alpha's arm are around the omega's waist and other one under his head.

Prince Jimin flared his eyes open and he closed them immediately as the sun rays bypassed his eyelashes and crashing on his sensitive eye ball. His body was numb as his ass was throbbing bad. He let out a deep sigh and snuggled into the heat, that Jungkook was giving himself by caging the omega with his big ass frame.

Jungkook tightened his grip around the omega's waist and nuzzles his scent gland, inhaling the smell of peaches that was sweater than before. "Omega" he called with his morning husky voice. Jimin ignored the arousal and snuggled more. "How was your sleep?" Jimin asked. Jungkook smiled with his eyes closed and said "Beautiful, just like you". Jimin giggled softly and turned over facing the Alpha. He traced his long nails on the Alpha's naked chest and muttered "Thanks for helping me during my heat"

Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheeks and said "Its my duty to fulfill your wish, My prince." Jimin pouted and asked "Because it was your duty you helped me. Or else no fucking?"

Jungkook opened his eyes and stared at Jimin "Once I become your mate, I'll make sure to make you feel full every second. Won't leave your beautiful hole empty"

Jimin slapped the Alpha's chest and said "Embarrassing". Jungkook laughed and said back "Have my pups". Jimin kissed the Alpha's lips and said "Happily"
.
.
.
.
(Back to the real universe)

Taehyung sat on the stool beside Jimin as he rubbed his forehead. "Taehyungie, Jimin is fine-"

"HE IS SWEATING! CANT YOU SEE THAT, YOONGI????" Taehyung screamed. The Alpha flinched as he never saw the omega screaming or this devastated.

Queen Jimin was unconscious on the bed along with Jungkook. None of them showed sign of waking up. Even though the mage said that it was normal but Taehyung was restless. An ugly feeling was raising in his chest making him frustrated and overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry" the omega muttered. Yoongi sighed and placed his hand on the omega's shoulder "He is fine, Tae. And um...we need ask about this human"

"His name is Jungkook" Taehyung said. Yoongi sighed "Yeah, Jungcook, jongcok or whatever it is"

Taehyung nodded and said "Let's about about his situation too then". Both the pair left the room but unable to notice that the tiger lily, was still fresh and a wicked smile that crept on the unconscious Jungkook's face.
.
.
.
.
(Past)

Prince Jimin, walked in his hallways when suddenly, Yuqi showed up. He smiled at her as she dragged him with her. He didn't asked anything cause he knew that he won't get an answer

Both the omega's came in a room where the queen was present too and a old lady who had a amused smile on her face. "Eomma" Yuqi called. "Jiminie, I wanted to tell you something" The queen said holding Jimin's hand. Jimin smiled and asked "May I ask what is the, Eomma"

She smiled and said "The women who is here with us, is our head tattoo artist who draws beautiful elements on someone's body. And since ages, it's been our tradition that every omega, who marries a Jeon, should get a tattoo with the royal ink on any part of his or head body of any elements. I want you too make one tattoo too, Minnie. The marriage is not far away"

Jimin blushed and asked "Do Jungkook know about this?" The queen laughed and said "He does but not where the tattoo will be placed. It's a surprise"

Jimin giggled and asked "So when I'm making one?" The queen smiled widely and said "Better if you make it now. Your skin will need time to heal so its better if its not delayed anymore"

Jimin nodded and faced the old woman who was smiling at them. "Come here, my child. Let's get a design of your choice"

"Sure but...but I'm afraid of needless" Jimin said, cheeks burning red in embarrassment. The queen laughed and assured "Don't worry, My prince. Lady Jina won't let your feel the pain"
.
.
.
.
Getting tattoo is very painful. A very painful and slow process. He was limping because of the pain the shoot his hips and thighs, where he made the tattoo. However, he managed to go to his room when at the same time King Park came with a tensed face. Jimin noticed that something was surely off. He asked "Father, you look tensed...are you fine?"

King Park shook his head and sat beside Jimin "No. Your uncle is coming". Jimin tensed up himself and asked "What??"

King Park sighed in agony and continued "Today, when I was with King Jeon, the messenger came and gave the message to us. It was addressed to both of us and I was so scared..I thought that he...he will do something stupid but..."

"But?"

"But it was a very formal yet friendly letter. When king Jeon read the script, I thought someone wrote it but not...brother"

"Father, I...I don't want them in my marriage. Specially I'm sure that...Go-Eun will do something...to ruin the marriage" Jimin said

Go-Eun was a beta, daughter of King Park's brother. She was beautiful. Very beautiful but because of her character and her behaviour towards poor, her beauty didn't lasted much. People stopped talking to her and so did her close friends. Then soon it came into view that, Go-Eun took a interest on Jungkook. Nobody except the Park's know about this. Better, if no one does.

Hearing the news of marriage between Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, Go-Eun very to pure shock state. She threw each and every items that came in her hand. She threw the knives without any aim but it did took the lives of three people. One cook and other two were the maids.

Go-Eun vowed to never let the marriage go successful.

****

Thoughts?