"The Park empire"

Vote gaol: 120

Please read: the man in the past that will be described as Jungkook isn't really Jungkook. Previous chap, it was mentioned that the spirit denies to reveal his identity. So here fake Jungkook is the main character of the past

Author's POV

Jimin opened his eyes and saw bright sunlight making him close them again. He sniff the surrounding and then he smelled the blossom trees. He abruptly opened his eyes and saw that be was laying on a wooden bridge and above him were petals of blossom falling on his soft skin

He can hear murmurs around him as he sat up and saw people moving around but not noticing him. He sat up and ruffled his clothes and he looked around again. Two old womens were giggling on their way as they were passing the bridge

"Excuse me-" Jimin was about to ask when he gasped. He can feel the two womens passing by him.....passing by his body. He looked at his hands and the he hears the same female voice spoke, "You are invisible". Jimin turned around and saw no one. He saw kids sitting by the tree and he thought 'why not test it?'

He nods to himself and walks towards them and stops in front of the kids. He raised his hand and tried to ruffled the little girls hair when his hands passed by her again and the girl didn't even flinched.

He sigh aimlessly when he felt a force hold his arms and drags him somewhere. He looks beside him and saw no one beside him. He was just going with the flow. He did noticed, how beautiful the kingdom was. Each and every one had a smile on their faces and the place was very beautiful with vibrant colours. It reminds him of a rainbow.

Few minutes later he abruptly stop in front of a big castle.....a very big castle. He gasp for the second time when he saw it. It's the castle he rules now. Everything is so alike. The pillar, the top of the castle , even the gates were alike. He steps inside the castle without any hesitation as he faced two omegas who were blushing hard, looking at a certain direction. He frowned and followed their gaze when he choked on his saliva.

The Alpha was just few meters away from him. Standing bare chest, a black and gold katana in his hand that was shining under the sunlight, sweats running down his neck, muscles flexing as he met with a very familiar gaze of a Alpha. And oh! The same sandalwood scent was there. But it was much more calmer than he smelt weeks back.

"JEON JUNGKOOK SARANGHAE!!!!" A omega screamed followed by many other omegas. The Alpha was smiling at them and winked, sure that half of them already fainted

 The Alpha was smiling at them and winked, sure that half of them already fainted

*a/n. How are we🤡? P.s imagine long hair*

Jimin was blow up. The Alpha was so different than the one he met back in his universe. The Alpha had no scar in his beautiful face. His eyes were hollow and filled with rage but millions of brightly shining stars twinkling, luring the wolves.

His lips didn't had the annoying smirk he missed but a very beautiful bunny smile on his face. Jimin was surely blow up by it. He unconsciously moved his feet towardd him but bad luck, he wasn't noticed. Instead he saw a women around her 40s approaching them. She had gold jewellery on her neck and wrist and had golden crown. She was the queen.

Jungkook smiled at her and went to hug her when the women made a disgusted face. "Eww...wash yourself, pup. You are stinking" She said. Jungkook pouted trying to melt the womens heart but no reaction.

"Pout again and you are thrown on top of the ocean of those omegas." She threatened pointing towards the omega who were dying over him. Jungkook gulped and whined "Eomma...nooo". The women shook her head and muttered "So are really your father"s son."

Jimin watched the scene unfold infront of him, leaving him stunned and also in disbelief. What made the Alpha change so much? But then be remembered the Mahoutsukai's words

'Jungkook was possessed...'

'The demon denies to reveal its identity'

'You'll see Jungkook....but it's not actually him'

Jimin sighed. The man infront of him wasn't Jungkook but someone else who denies to reveal his identity. He was watching a past, made by illusion.....of his loved ones. The story continues....

A women, an omega, was walking towards Jungkook and the queen when she spoke on her way "I didn't knew that this pup can fight so well"

Jungkook playfully growled, followed by a smack behind his head by the queen, or you can say by his mother. "Eomma!" Jungkook whined.

"One more growl, Oppa and I'll tell Bambam about it" The omega says. Jungkook gulps at the mention of him cause ofcourse he knew how protective Bambam was towards his mate, or Jungkook's sister. Yes, so the omega is Jungkook's sister.

"Yuqi!" Jungkook whined again like a puppy. "You and your father, always whining...." The queen says. "....sometimes I doubt if I'm mated to an Alpha or an omega" she continued

"I'm with Eomma. You and appa are literally omega" Yuqi said. Jungkook gasped and then from behind, the king said throwing his arms around Jungkook "Well...maybe we act like omegas but...in when we are in charge"

He winked at the queen who turned red and Yuqi stared blankly at them as she spoke "You better marry me off to BamBam soon. I can't stay between you pervs"

And in return both the father and son laughed, making the omega roll his eyes but a small smile on her lips.

"Soon, my lily flower" The queen said pinching Yuqi's cheeks. A blush appeared on her cheeks making the family coo at her.

Their moment was interrupted when the royal adviser, Bo-Hyun, stood with a smile on his face. The king turned to him and asked "What's the matter, Bo-hyun?"

The adviser showed the family a big smile and said "The Park Empire came"

****
Thoughts?

Promised till 11 but its already written so nvm:)