Butterflies[M]

Vote goal: 120

Y'll better comment💀
Also, none of the theories mentioned are true

TW// blood, edging🌚(kinda), cock slapping

Author's POV

When you hear exorcism, what comes to your mind? Skull, blood, cult symbol, and a possessed body? You are right but maybe not fully. Exorcism are of different types. Basically three and these are, Baptismal exorcism; simple exorcism and real exorcism

The exorcism that the shamans performed was simple exorcism. Which means, blessing a place or thing to rid it of evil influence. It was not occult, where you summon a demon.

The shamans were blessing the place but one thing they did wrong was the piece of hanbok, they added in the rituals. The shamans were securing the place and were practising a ritual to make Joon-gi's spirit to live in peace.

Since the hanbok was there, Jimin's soul with Jungkook was breaking cause of it. It was a painful process to break a bond and it more horrific when someone tries to break a wolfs bond with a demon. Indirectly, the ritual was about to kill Jimin too.

(A/n. Hope its clear now 0_o)

Jungkook walk towards the unconscious baksu and he crashes the bowl with his feet. He lift the beta in the air and crashes his body. Blood splattered everywhere including his face as he let out a demonic chuckle.

He opens his eyes and looks at the moon above him, "See writing my faith with my bloody hands" and he vanished.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was sleeping in his bed soundly when he felt a body pressed against his back. He sniffed the air and found no scent.

"Puppy prince?" He calls. In return he hears a annoyed groan that conforms that it was indeed the puppy, with two scars. "How did you guessed?" Jungkook asks. Jimin gets himself comfortable and replies "your huge ass body is too obvious"

Jungkook tsk's and presses himself more against the omega. He buries his nose in Jimin's neck and inhales the addiction scent. Jimin moans when he feel slick gushing out of his hole. He covers his mouth in embarrassment and Jungkook smirks from behind

"Wet already?" He asks pulling Jimin's hanbok till his hips, revealing his wet ass. Slowly he inserts his middle finger inside him making the omega squirm. Jimin swallows his moans by biting on the pillow as Jungkook keeps his finger pulling in and out, stretching the omega wide.

"Alpha...m-more" Jimin whispers as he winced when his sensitive nipples touched the hanbok. Jungkook open the strings from behind as Jimin get himself naked, carefull not to touch his wound in the process.

Without any warning Jungkook push his mushroom head dick inside the omega, while Jimin tried to adjust to the massive size of the Alpha.

The Alpha thrust inside the omega once and stops making Jimin whine. "Alpha please" Jimin says but then Jungkook holds his members and starts pumping it. Jimin cries out in pleasure but it wasn't satisfying. He wanted more.

"Ah...alpha..want...you inside-AH!!" Jimin yelps when he left a harsh slap in his ass. Jungkook holds his neck and says "Your wounds haven't healed yet, my Moon. No sex until then"

Jimin sobs in return and says "Please...once". Jungkook sighed and with a fake angry tone he threatens "Stop begging, omega. Be satisfied with what I'm giving you"

"But-"

"Shhh! Take it" Jungkook says pumping the omega as he pulls his dick out and shoves his finger inside. Jimin's moans feeling the Alpha's fingers hitting his prostrate.

Heat was buring inside the omega as he say "I'm...c-cumming". He was about to come when the Alpha stops fingering him, fingers inside. Jimin whines as he feel his orgasm coolling down.

"What do you want omega? Tell alpha?" Jungkook ask sucking the omegas earlobe. Jimin whines and says "Cum. W-Wanna c-cum-FUCK!!" Jimin screams when he felt Jungkook slapped his cock. Then again the long finders started to fuck him open making him see stars as the Alpha slaps his cock from behind

"You like it? Getting you cock slapped like a needy bitch?" Jungkook degrades and Jimin moans in return.

His cock was red and soon he will get blue balls if the Alpha keeps on torturing him like this. When his orgasm reached near, Jungkook pulled his hands again leaving the omega begging to cum.

"Please let me c-cum..alpha p-please" Jimin begs, tears of pleasure streaming from his eyes. Jungkook shuts him up with a kiss and he covers his eyes with a cloth

"Dont try to remove it until I say, hmm?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded in return, a little confused why did the Alpha covered his eyes. Soon the questions faded away when he left the Alpha's tongue lapping over his puffy rim.

More slick gushed out of his hole as the Alpha pushed his tongue inside the heat. Jungkook spread his ass cheeks wide open as his fingers digs inside its flesh adding more inside the pleasure. Jimin let out some silent screams, thinking the guards might be outside his room.

Jimin bought his hands to his nipples as he twist them, moaning along in pleasure. Then the Alpha's tongue was parted from his rim when he left a slap right on his rim, making him jolt in surprise

"So red and puffy" Jungkook says as he pushes his fingers inside, directly hitting the omega prostrate dead on. Jungkook pushed his legs up, toes touching the pillow beneath Jimin's head.

The Alpha looked at the omega in awe as he says "so stretch able. Made to bend into half and take what the Alpha gives right, omega?"

Jimin bit his lips, feeling too exposed as he says "Y-Yes".

Then the Alpha finally started fingerig him in a fast space, his knuckles hitting the border of the rim as slick splurts out of the hole, damping the sheets beneath. Again when he felt his orgasm reaching near he begs "Alpha..ah!ah! Please...fuck!!ngh! Let...let me cum...agh!!h! Please"

Jungkook looks satisfied and says "come omega. Make a mess"

Right away the next thrust, Jimin squirts as his cock shoot white ribbon of cum, painting his chest and face, the omegas tongue sticking out, eager to have a taste of himself

He can hear Jungkook chuckle "Naughty omega". Few minutes later he feels himself getting cleaned up. He thinks that Jungkook will disappear now, leaving him in the loneliness again like before but then he can feel the movement behind him and the next moment he feel the Alpha's chest against him, securing him in his arms

This time, he didn't felt lonely but a tiny spark inside his heart ignites leaving the omega with butterflies in his stomach

****

Thoughts?
Idk what to say anymore but...yeah! Here goes the smut