"when someome dies, where does it's soul go?"

Vote goal: 135

Author's POV

For the entire day, Jungkook was a walking dead. He did his morning routine like usual and went on the training ground. Practised some basic kills but he was absent minded.

The incident that happened in the omega's room was making his inner Alpha go crazy. The wolf has been wagging its tail, hard like never before and constantly screaming to help his omega in heat. True, Park Jimin was beauty. A living angel descended from the moon's heart.

He still remember the dark red blush on the omega's cheeks when he asked Jungkook to spend his heat with him. Without thinking twice, he left the room. A very stupid move for him to do.

The Alpha was walking to his room, returning from training and at the same time Taehyung seems to walk in the corridor opposite to him. Jungkook knew that Taehyung wasn't that fond of him because he was...'possessed' and yes, he understands. Maybe the demon had scared the shit out of the omega.

As walked passed by him, he can feel that Taehyung was staring at his soul. He swallowed down the nervousness and left the site. Opening the door of his room, the Alpha immediately hugged his bed closing his eyes.

A vision of Jimin wrapping his hands around the Alpha's neck and his lips doing the work in his chest, collarbone and lips. Hips grinding against each other as they moan together.

Jimin made eye contact with the Alpha as he moves down and down, face right in front of his dick. His pants were about to open but instead his eyes opened and boom! Welcome to reality.

The Alpha panted as he looked down to see his manhood standing straight in his pants. With a sigh he did what he was supposed to. Jerk off.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was in a meeting with the officials when a guard knocked on the door, not forgetting to mutter an apology before proceeding to speak. Jimin dismissed the officials as finally the guard spoke "Your highness, something is wrong with one of our maids. She is acting abnormal since the morning and few minutes before...she...she started to scream. The healer is asking for your presence"

Jimin frowned and nodded dismissing the guard as he went to the clinic. From a distance he can hear painful screams and sour scent of an omega. The sour orange scent was suffocating him as he covered his nose with a hanbok and opened the door of the cabin.

He opened the door as imma stumbled backward in horror. Sweat started to form in his forehead as his breathing laboured for a minute. She was of his close maids, Lia.

Her body was twisted in an abnormal position along with her jaw. Her eyes were rolled back and veins were popping in her neck and head as she screamed in pain. Her body was constantly twisting with the prominent sound of bone cracking along with it. Dark circles were forming around her eyes as her lips were turning blue.

Jimin's heart thumped with fear with the sight as hoseok tied her wrist to the bed and so did the other maids who were crying and shaking in fear yet have the guts to atleast get close to her.

Suddenly Lia stopped moving and screaming as her eyes turned normal and relaxed for a moment but the next second, she made eye contact with Jimin and with a sinister smile a very disturbing scream left a mouth and the queen, threw up. The next moment, he saw darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin felt like he was floating in the air. His body felt light as he opened his eyes slowly. He expected light to disturb him but instead it was darkness around him.

Observing, he was in a room. A dark room that had bricks that were painted black. It felt like a dungeon but at the same time something was odd about it. A very cold sensation he felt. Slowly he took a step forward and another until he reached the end of the cell. Carefully he went out of the cell and looked around. It was scary. Both the end of the dungeon was black as if he went towards it the darkness will pull it towards its corrupted world

But one thing he knew is that all was just an illusion. It was reality...he wasn't in a actual dungeon but it was an illusion. An illusion he didn't asked for yet, here he is.

Jimin flinched when he heard footsteps coming from the darkness. He took some steps back in fear as the sound came nearer and and nearer...but the person never came. Jimin gulped and the he closed his eyes and thought 'it's just an illusion, Jimin. Nothing will happen to you' and he took a step forward. No going back this time.

Another step forward and the darkness of the end goes backwards. He felt like, a one in the dark was waiting for him to step forward, to make a move and show him something that the one wants to.

Holding together his courage he goes forward in a normal pace and finally the darkness goes away, leaving him in a hall. A very familiar hall Jimin can't recognize clearly but a blurry image.

The hall was large, and the light of the moon was sipping out of the big window and falling on the ground. A cold wind passed by him as he turned around to fine nothing

Something was again wrong. Sobs. He heard sobs from somewhere. Jimin's feets moved on his own and then he saw someone sobbing with a male on his lap. A pool of blood was surrounding them as the sobs went louder as Jimin moved closer.

Moonlight was falling on top of them as the man who was crying was holding the hand of the another one on his lap. He was about to step closer when....the sobs died down suddenly.

The male turned around but it was none other than prince Jungkook who had two nasty scar on his face with blood dripping of his eye lids and he asked "When someone dies, where does it's soul go?"

****

Thanks for waiting patiently!
And I'm so sorry for the late updates! My exams just got over😭

Thoughts?