"Sandalwood"

Not proofread

Author's POV

The immortal buried his bloody face beside the omegas neck and licked the area where a mating is supposed to stay. A pathetic moan left from Jimins mouth as Jungkook slapped the Omegas ass and also sucking that neck portion harshly

"Needy omega? I can even breed you if you want me too" Jungkook said. Jimin shook his head and pushed Jungkook harshly but the Alpha pulled Jimin with him and in the air a bed appeared behind them as they fell in the fluffy bed.

A gasp left Jimins mouth as he was really shocked to see what was going on.

Jungkook rolled and in a swift moment he caged Jimin in the bed. Hands pinned above his head as the blood from Alphas face is replaced by a human looking one and the clothes got renewed as the katana disappeared.

Jungkook pulled the string of Jimins dress by his teeth and removed the clothing with them too. The demons eyes flushed red as he looked at the unmarked sinful body of the omega.

"L..Leave me!" Jimin stammered but his body said something different. Jungkook looked up and then he said with a mischievous smirk"I'll leave you for now omega. But remember you cant escape from me"

And with that the immortal disappeared and Jimin immediately took the chance and ran out of the room. He run and reached his room. The omega locked the room and panted as sweat covered his covered and neck. The omega slid and sat on the floor cupping his face.

"He's gone" Jimin whispered

"Who said?" The same voice that belong to Jungkook said from the corner of the room, right beside Jimins bed. The omega gasped in horror and back away. He was about to open the door but the lock got stuck.

"Stop this please" Jimin whispered and back away a little. Jungkook smirked and with a snap of his fingers, Jimin was in his arms. The omega tried to wiggle but he hands were tied up with a invisible force. Jungkook pushed the Queen in the chair beside him and leaned forward. Lips brushing against each other

Jungkook kissed the side of Jimins lips as the omega closed his eyed and Jungkook trailed his hands towards the omega waist.

"Perfect Omega. So beautiful to mate. So pure to ruin. So healthy to breed. So  Right omega?" Jungkook said sniffing the omegas juncture again and again cause its his now new obsession

"I'll come again Omega Queen and this time...I wont go but make you mine over and over again" Jungkook whispered and Jimin's eyes opened wide as he look at his surroundings but then he saw, Taehyung and Lisa sitting beside him and he was in his own room but in his bed.

"Jiminah!!" Taehyung hugged the Omega who looked so puzzled

"How am I here?" Jimin asked. Lisa sighed and said "We found you in the roof top of the palace. You passed out there. So we bring you here but no worries. The healer checked you and said that there are no serious problems"

"Take care of yourself min. You dont even eat your food properly these days" Taehyung said sitting beside the Queen

"Yes My Queen, you should eat properly and take come rest" Lisa took Taehyung side who was genuinely concerned

"O-Okay, I will. Can you both give me some time alone?" Jimin asked. Taehyung and Lisa nodded and left the room.

Jimin sighed and leaned back closing his eyes. Everything felt like a dream to him. But then there wasn't any hickey around him that were given by him.

_somewhere in the woods_

Group of people stood in a circle and was waiting for the old women predict the future. She opened her eyes and said "Good and bad, both are expected. But now....the demon has arrived and not even luna can stop him"
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyungie, you noticed how Queen was confused after waking up?" Lisa asked after the duo left Jimins chamber.

Taehyung nodded and said "I did noticed Lisa. Something is wrong"

"I smelt a unknown smell near him. It was Sandalwood" Lisa said with a frown as she smelt that kind of smell before.

"I did that too Lisa but for now we have act like we dont know anything" Taehyung said and ofcourse, Lisa nodded.

****

Yohohoh!!!

Hope you all liked the chapter

THANK YOU

DESTINYKM-