"Good Omega"[M]

Vote goal: 100

Author's POV

As Taehyung said earlier, Jimin was in his pre-heat. The smell of peaches was suffocating wherever Jimin walked as it became stronger by every passing hour. Jimin sighed as he watched Taehyung and Yoongi making out in a corner of the hall. Both of them hiding behind the pillar as if they were committing crimes but as we can see here, Yoongi and Taehyung were a little adventurous couple. Well....a little too much. Sometimes winking at each other in the official court while making out in the kitchen as Jin shoos them but at the end you'll see Namjoon and Jin fucking in the kitchen counter.

Jimin smiled as they watched the couple giggle from far away from him. Looking at them, he wished for an Alpha too. Wait- a teddy bear to cuddle with. Someone with a big chest and strong muscles. Maybe an Alpha. Maybe Jungkook. After the event in the forest Jungkook vanished out of a sudden leaving Jimin sulking. But the next day, reports came that the prince never returned to his kingdom. It was really hard for Jimin to pretend horrified since he wasn't trained for dramas and etc.

The king was a little understanding by the fact that Jimin rejected his son and Jimin pitied him. Spoiled son of a loyal and good king. What a fate. Isn't it?

And the most important thing that Jimin was grateful was that, spirits stopped visiting his room out of blue. But his wolf begged for Jungkook to take him. Make him is.

Once Jimin screamed 'Slut' in his room because his wolf was whining like a needy whore who needs a knot and wants to see star while eyes are rolled back, mouth hanging and drool coming out.

Jimin was sitting under a tree in his place while Yoongi was a few metres away from his, showing his back. Suddenly Jungkook popped in front of him. Jimin silenced his scream as he asked "What the fuck are you doing here!? Like this?!"

"I actually wanted to apologise for another mistake I committed" Jungkook said. Jimin frowned and asked "and that is?"

"Remember I told you to call me lord but Alpha?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded his head and then Jungkook continued "actually you can call me Alpha. I don't mind"

Jimin suppressed his giggles and said "Your fake intimidating persona fades when we fuck. I've called you Alpha numerous times and you didn't even knew it"

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Instead he chuckled and said "Maybe that because I was too busy devouring your beauty"

Jimin blushed and said "Shut up! And get lost before some see us". Jungkook raised his eyebrows and said "Few meters away stands that love sick Alpha and your saying that someone will see us"

"Uff! Whatever. Now go" Jimin said and by the next blink Jungkook was out of his sight. Jimin shook his head in amusement, smile never leaving his face.
.
.
.
.
Jimin threw himself in his bed as he was dead tired due to the sudden meeting in the royal court, then the sudden weakness and he was in pre-heat that made the security around him tighter. Jimin closed his eyes and then he left a weight next to him

"Tired, my moon?" Jungkook asked. Jimin smiled, eyes still closed as he said "I am. I wasn't prepared for the meeting but anyways, it went well"

Jungkook nodded in understanding as he asked "So? Heat? With me?". Jimin chuckled and said "Should I take this as a question or command?"

"Go for the first option" Jungkook said. Jimin opened his eyes and asked "What did you ate yesterday?". Jungkook rested his fingers under his chin and said "Blood of corpse and some bones?"

Jimin made a disgusted face and said "Really? I know you were demon but please...you even fall under the gross category"

"Then what am I supposed to eat? Grass?"

"Atleast its better than blood and ek! Bones" Jimin said making a fake gagging sound. Jungkook smiled and said "I disagree"

"Yes, Mr Cannibal" Jimin said making Jungkook laughed out loud. "Then I should have the privilege to eat your ass too" Jungkook said in his husky voice. Jimin gulped and said "Dont trigger me, Puppy"

Jungkook smirked and moved closer to Jimin. He took a grip on Jimin's hips and pushed his body more down. Jimin rolled his eyes but didn't stopped the Alpha.

Jungkook spread the omega's legs and settle himself between it. Jimin loosened the strings of his robe as he pushed it up revealing his silky legs. Jungkook licked his lips as he get down a little to kiss his thighs.

The Alpha started to leave Mark's when his eyes fell on the tattoo he made. "Beautiful" he said kissing the art.

"You made it right?" Jimin asked, voice neutral. Jungkook chuckled and said "Yes, my sweetheart"

"Expected" Jimin muttered. Jungkook pushed his middle finger inside the omega's rim as he can fell the slick coating his hand. He thrusted them slowly and added two more together talking away Jimin's breath

"M-More" Jimin whimpered. "Hold your knees for me" Jungkook said as the omega took a hold of his knees and pushed it further, touching his chest

"Hm.." Jungkook faced himself in front of his hole as he thrusted his fingers a little faster. He licked the lining of his room as he pulled out his fingers. Jimin sighed with the emptiness, when a warm tongue is replaced making the omega shudder

Jungkook pushed his tongue further into the heat as slick same to his mouth like a waterfall. Jungkook groped the omega's ass as his nails were dig into the soft skin

Jimin felt his orgasm nearing as he can feel his thigh shake. "C-Close" he whispered

Jungkook rubbed his thighs as a single of reassurance as he took a hold of the omega's dick. He stroked his length as by the next second, the omega cum.

"N-Ngh!"

"Good omega" Jungkook whispered, pulling out of Jimin's ass.

****

Thoughts?