"Revelation"

Vote goal: 130

P.s get ready for another twist🤡

Italic font: will represent Jimin's pov

Author's POV

The Park Empire, was vast and very beautiful. But only through exterior. Behind the doors, the wicked smile of the king made everyone shiver. There were only two thing the king loved. Wealth and his omega son. He can be cruel, ruthless but he can be counted in the list of one of the best fathers. Ever since, his mate died giving birth to his son, the same day the king vowed to spoil his son as much as he can and give everything he wanted.

It come to surprise when the king, Park Han came to know that his son was interested in the crown prince of Jeon empire, Jeon Jungkook. Without wasting any time, he dents a letter to the Jeon King asking for hand in marriage. And who was the second party to deny it? They accepted it too.
.
.
.
.
.
King Jeon and his Queen sat on the throne as many soldiers from the park empire came inside, with jewels and sweets and soon, the king and his son same too. Han had a prideful smile in his face as his scent was getting sweeter. Beside him was the omega son.....

White hair, sharp eyes, pale skin but unfortunately his face was covered, leaving his eyes bare. Jungkook was restless now. He wanted to see the omega's face but then his sence was knocked out when he get a whiff of his scent. It was....peaches

*a/n. Get ready to loose your non existing braincells*

His wolf clawed in his chest, whining too bury his face on the omega's neck but...patience. patience is power! The king and the omega bowed infront of them as the Jeons boweed too. "Hope you had a peaceful journey, King Park" Jeon king, Ji-sub said

*a/n. Forgive me with the names please(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')*

Han laughed and said "It was a pleasant journey, King Jeon. Hope you and your family are doing okay too"

Ji-sub smiled at them and said "Though the journey was pleasant, you might be tired. Our maids will show you your rooms, you can rest for now, and from tomorrow we can discuss for about the wedding"

"Sure" Han said and pets his son's back, moving where the maids were taking them.
.
.
.
.
"But why can't I see his face?" Jungkook whines. The queen smacks his back and asks "Its their tradition...puppy." Jungkook huff and cross his arms, mind thinking about the omega.

"Brother, its fine. You'll see him soon" Yuqi says. Jungkook rolls his eyes and says "ofcourse jan"
.
.
.
.
It was night by time when Jungkook was in his room. The dinner with the parks went well but with his dismay, the omega prince wanted to eat in his chamber cause of some personal reason.

Jimin was standing in the corner of the room. The room...was so familiar. Ofcourse it will be cause...this is the same room where he first met Jungkook. Only the portrait is missing. His mind was racing with questions and the most important was....who was the omega prince?

The Alpha changed his clothes and went to his bed. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, mind never leaving the faceless omega.

His room was dead silent when he suddenly felt a presence in the room. The Alpha opened his eyes but then they were covered with a cloth making him wiggle. A hand felt heavy on his shoulder and a voice spoke "Stop wiggling, my Alpha"

The voice was smooth, yet deep. The scent of peaches invaded Jungkook's nostrils making his wolf howl in excitement. Another hand, trailed from his neck to his collarbone, resting on top of his heart. The omega spoke "Soon..this heart will beat my name. This heart...will live for me, and only me. This heart will whine for me every second, Alpha"

"Omega-" Jungkook spoke but then a finger was pressed against his lips as he can feel the lingering breath of the omega. His hand touched the Alpha's cheeks, as they rested on top of Jungkook's soft lips again.

His breath was knocked off from his throat when a thick pair of lips, smashed against his ones, moulding perfectly. The omega cupped his face and deepen the kiss as the omega sat on his lap, pushing the Alpha on the bed.

The omega took Jungkook's hand and rested it on his belly "Soon, this belly will carry your pups, Alpha. Your healthy, handsome or beautiful babies will grow inside me. I'll be your perfect omega, Alpha"

"Stop saying the omega. You'll kill me before you get my knot if you keep saying these sinful fantasies of yours" Jungkook says breathlessly. The omega on top of him chuckled and said "I'll never kill you Alpha. How can I carry the father of our pups that will grow? I'll be a good mother to your pups. Wont let them feel sad"

It was 90% sure that by now Jungkook's dick was upright against his robe. His balls were already throbbing for a release as his dick wanted to bury himself inside the omega's heat.

"But before that tell me your name..." Jungkook says. The omega chuckled and untied the clothe from the Alpha's eyes. Jungkook gasped when he finally say the omega's features. White hair, sharp eyes, full pulpy lips, a beautiful face....an angel. The omega spoke "Jimin. Prince Park Jimin"

In the corner of the room.....Queen Jimin was temporarily paralyzed from the revelation.....

****

Reincarnation fellas!!🤡

Dots will join soon. Dw!

Thoughts?