"Really fucked up"

Vote goal: 135

P.s Jimin's and Jungkook's age is 26 and 27 respectively. If it was mentioned something else in the earlier chaps than please ignore those and go with this ones.

Author's POV

It's been two days since Jungkook finally introduced himself as a commoner to Jimin, leaving the omega in distress cause he feared that the Alpha might now remember anything that happened between them. But he can't guarantee that because the way Jungkook acts so shy and always panicked, sometimes gives him signals that the Alpha remembers everything and is just shy to speak up.

Taehyung didn't warmed up with Jungkook easily. He still doubted that the wolf was still possessed though the mage said that the spirit is trapped under a magic spell and have no way to come out of it. But one thing that troubles Jimin was...why did the demon possessed Jungkook? And what was the main motive of that spirit? But he was relieved a little because now...his kingdom is safe from that demon.

There was no point of keeping Jungkook inside the castle as he was a complete stranger to them. He was free to leave but Jimin asked him to stay, and he did. A new chamber was given to him, along with new clothings. Soon after he was introduced to the soldier Alphas as requested by Jungkook cause he felt like he wasn't being productive enough

"But where is that clork guy?" One of the soldiers asked but the answer didn't came from anyone. Then, Wook stood up with open arms and says "Welcome, Jeon Jungkook. Hope we can be good companions."

Few day after training Jungkook hesitantly asks Jimin, "Um..Your highness-"

"Jungkook-ah, please call me Jimin" jimin says. "But-"

"Please...?" The pleading puppy eyes surely did broke him from inside as he stammered "o-o-okay t-then." Jimin gave Jungkook a beautiful smile as the Alpha's brain surely did a shock circuit. "So, wha did you wanted to tell or ask me?" Jimin asks. Jungkook clears his throat and he says "um..iwantedtobeapartofthisarmy"

Jimin stares at him unable to process some words, some processing. "H-Hah?"

Jungkook inhales and then he says without stammering "I wanted to be a part of this army." With that, Jimin says "Oh...Are you sure?"

Jungkook nods and answers "I really want..want to contribute to my people..as an Alpha...and I don't know if the home I used to live is even there or not..." Understanding the situation Jimin let Jungkook join the army.
.
.
.
.

Today's resolution: he will ask Jungkook how did he got possessed. He made it up in his mind ever since the sun rose.

Waking up, he yearned and stretched his limbs that made those scary bone cracking sounds but very satisfying to the omega. With that he again fell back on the mattress burying his face on the pillow. The windows were open as cold wind came inside the warm room, trying to annoy the sleepy omega.

It was about mid November, and morning breeze is something that Jimin clearly hated it. With an angry pout he got up from the bed and was about to slam the door shut when from a distance he saw his people chatting around happily. Everything looked normal yet so recent.

Instead of slamming, he shut the wooden window pans softly and walked towards the bed. He was about to sleep again when the knock infront of his door interrupted. Oh boy! He was turning red in annoyance.

He stomped towards his door and harshly opened only to meet with a bunny tooth Alpha, holding fresh clothes.

"D-Did I interrupted y-your sleep, Maje- I mean Jimin?" Jungkook asks. Jimin rolls his eyes and pulls Jungkook inside the room making the Alpha gasp with the sudden situation.

Jimin pushed him more inside and finally said "Can you not stammer? I'm not going to eat you up, you know?" Red hue debuted on Jimin's cheeks, realising what he had done as he apologised and says "ohmoon! I'm so sorry"

"Its fine Jimin" I liked that. Ofcourse Jungkook didn't said those lines, since it's too early to get beheaded.

"Here" Jungkook gave Jimin the new clothes and said "One of the maids, Err..what was her name?...lika...liza..-"

"Lisa?" Jimin answers with uncertainty. Jungkook smiles at him and says "Yes, Lisa! She asked me to give this clothes to you since she said she had some womens problem going on and...had to change something quickly."

Jimin was clearly surprised hearing Jungkook's words. As if he didn't knew what the 'womens problem' was. "O-Oh! I see..." he mutters placing the clothes on his bed.

"Jungkook-ah, you...er....how old are you?" Jimin asks startling the Alpha with a sudden question.

"I'm...27?" Jungkook says. Jimin nods in acknowledgement as he asks another question "Had you ever had an Omega?"

The Alpha chokes on his breath clearly getting the signal that the queen surely did ate something weird last night. "Ah...n-no. I don't have an o-omega..."

Jimin knew he fucked up with these questions. He was supposed as the Alpha for something...that is not actually necessary, sure he can do it himself but his horny self was clearly up by now with the fact that it's been a while since he was fucked by an Alpha.

Not an Alpha, but his inner omega wanted Jungkook to rail him up. It's been hard to control his testosterone ever since the Alpha joined the army. How the fuck and when did he grew so buff in such a short period of him? But Jimin's omega was clearly not bothered to find the answer but wanted that dick inside his hole.

Oh damn! He was surely fucked up and little too much than expected.

Jungkook looked around the room with an embarrassed expression. Heat raising up his body to his cheeks and ear as he really felt hot. Hesitantly he bowed and said "I..m-may take my l-leave, J-Jimin." And he turned around just when Jimin asked that was clearly fast but he recognised the words very clearly

"Jungkookcanyouhelpmewithmyheat?"

****

<3 thanks for waiting