Chapter Four

Guilt.

Regret.

Panic.

These were all of the emotions that rushed through Dabi's chest once the red mist of his anger had cleared his head. And once he'd seen just how far he'd taken the punishment with the blonde omega, who during the course of his attack-because thats the only other word he himself would use to describe what had happened- had gone very still. Dabi's breath caught in his throat as he dropped to his knees and frantically checked for a pulse.

"Katsuki? Katsuki can you hear me?" He said desperately. He felt the tightness in his chest lighten when he found a pulse, but the alpha soon noticed that the blonde was taking short, quiet, rapid breaths. His brow furrowed as he lifted the boys shirt up to his chest to examine the damage he'd inflicted.

The bruise on Bakugou's side was so purple it almost looked black and Dabi immediately knew that wasn't a good thing. Taking a ragged breath himself he patted his pockets for his phone, once he located it he quickly selected possibly the best contact in it and put it on speaker. The Alpha then lowered himself into a sitting position and pulled the blonde against his chest, cradling him like a child. Dabi gritted his teeth as he waited for the line to be answered, running his hands through Bakugou's hair and swaying slightly.

" Dabi." The deep voice said once the phone had finally been answered.

" Kurogiri." He said " I need help, you're the only one who knows where I am, you got an omega with a healing quirk right?" There was a pause before the other man answered.

" Yes. Are you injured?"

" No! But I need you to bring them here and quickly."

" But-"

" JUST DO IT!"  Dabi roared then ended the call, Bakugou whimpered slightly and his eyelids fluttered, Dabi quickly went back to soothing him, this time letting a bit of his scent leak out. It was a further 15 minutes before the Smokey bastard showed up with an omega girl, who shook violently as she looked around and let out a Yelp when she noticed the two on the floor. Jumping back she bumped into Kurogiri and tried to pry herself out of his grip.

" Oh Dabi, what have you done to your prized omega?" He said, sounding almost sad.

The dark haired alpha let out a small whine as he raised his eyes to the other alpha, who had bent at the knees-dragging the girl with him- to inspect Bakugou.

" I got in an argument with Shigaraki and came back and he hasn't done what I'd told him to do ...I just lost it."

The Smokey alpha eyed him slightly appraisingly before quietly saying,

" I think you need to speak to the doctor to get some stronger med-"

" No!" Dabi snarled and the omega female gave another yip and shrunk back away from him. " I don't need any pills!" But the ravenette knew himself that wasn't true. His traumatic childhood coupled with what seemed to be a temper similar to his fathers had made him....unstable in adulthood. The doctor gave him pills that kept him calm and collected, but every year or so he needed to up the dosage  so that he could function properly without wanting to rip anyone's head off. The doctor also said that him being an alpha wasn't helping his aggression levels and that he needed to find an outlet that would allow him to release said aggression.