Chapter Twenty

Kirishima stared at the silver haired omega in front of him who had gone very pale. Kirishima felt as if his heart had stopped in his chest as he stared at the other man.

" Please, Tetsu... tell me you didn't." The silver haired omega just continued to stare in shock, but Kirishima caught the flash of regret that crossed his face. All this time that he had been accusing Kirishima, berating him for apparently not getting over Bakugou,it wasn't even just Bakugou that could set Tetsu off,  the red head spending any time with any omega who wasn't him was likely to set him off in a jealousy fit and yet  Tetsutetsu had been with someone else behind his back. And he had been none the wiser. " Are you fucking kidding me?" The alpha growled suddenly feeling 100% sober.

"all this time you've been throwing accusations and saying how unfairly I was treating and you've been the one who's been cheating all this time ?!" Kirishima all but snarled. Tetsutetsu looked as if he was going to throw up and as Kirishima marched towards him he backed up quickly, eyes flitting around the room, trying to find an escape from the conversation and the angry alpha before him.

" N-no! I-I... how dare you accuse me! We aren't talking about me! We're talking about you and that damn -"

" Don't you dare insult him Tetsu! He has nothing to do with this! So what I went to visit him? The guy was my best friend, he could  have been more yes but nothing ever went anywhere! I thought he was dead, he thought he was never getting away from that psycho! Do you really expect me to just...ignore the fact that there was a miracle and that he was found alive? He isn't doing good T. He's not the same as what  he was. So I'm sorry if it upsets you but I'm going to continue to visit him and and support him, he really needs people around him." Kirishima glared at his mate " and I won't let your petty jealousies take away from the fact that my best friend is alive and will get better. Us on the other hand? I don't think we can"

Tetsutetsu looked confused, his brow furrowed as he stared at the red head.

" What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

" I mean, I don't think that I Can do this anymore T. I could if it was just you jumping to conclusions but to find out that you're the one who is in the wrong? I can't do it."

" I didnt-"

" Don't lie to me. "Kirishima growled, his alpha voice slipping out as his anger spiked. " It's obvious you cheated, the fact that you constantly accuse me is a sign of your guilty conscience. And I bet I know who it was." Kirishima moved closer to the omega once more, bending slightly he leaned close to stare into his dark eyes and said " you've been so jealous of my best friend... but what about yours?"

Tetsutetsu's eyes widened and he pales even further if it was possible. The red head gav a soft scoff before stepping back and staring down at the man before him.

" So you don't deny it now? Finally realised that you can't? When ?" Kirishima said, almost tonelessly. Tetsutetsu turned his gaze to the floor and he tried to shrink into himself, suddenly feeling his anger drain from his body. Kirishima was right, for years he had been throwing comments and accusations at the alpha without any proof. He just remember what he had seen in high school and knew that Bakugou and Kirishima had become very close before the blonde had been taken, what Kirishima didn't know was that Tetsu had liked him since their first year and seeing Kirishima give all that affection to someone who in the silver haired omega's mind didn't deserve it, hurt.