Chapter Twentythree

~Twenty-four weeks~

Six weeks.

Six weeks is what it took for Deku to investigate and find where Sayuri had been moved too. Some thing that had been done hadn't been entirely legal either, seeing as how Deku had, had to hack into the Hero Commissions system

To gain Hawks file, a file that would have all

His personal information like his age, quirk, where he was born, his date of birth, his parents and finally his parents address .

Deku had spent another two weeks trying to find out if Hawks mother still lived at that address before doing a proper background check on the woman. Apparently she had worked all her live in her families grocery store, Hawks had been her only child and his father had taken off when the boy manifested his quirk.

All in all it had been a long six weeks.

Neither Bakugou nor Deku had told anyone about what they were doing so naturally people were starting to get suspicious.  So of course the moment Bakugou sprung up to his feet from the dinner table, Mitsuki was giving him a concerned glare, which turned into an annoyed one when he wouldn't answer any of her questions.

" Katsuki, we just sat down for dinner. Where on earth could you be going? What are you up too?"

" Don't worry about it, it's nothing really. Don't worry about dinner, I'm thinking I'm going to go see Deku later so we can eat together. He's getting bored and lonely, so Icyhot asked if I could go keep him company sometimes."The blonde said as he shrugged a jacket on and shoved his feet into his shoes and struggled to tie them. " I'll be back later, don't worry." And with that he was off out the door and heading down the street where he had instructed Deku to pick him up .

The sound of footsteps made Deku look up from his phone and he gave the blonde omega a small smile.

" Hey Kacchan how are you-"

" Can we skip the pleasantries please? And go before anyone sees us?" Deku rolled his eyes at Bakugou's version of a hello and swiftly pulled into the flow of traffic. It wouldn't take long at all to reach  the house that Sayuri was now living in since it was 10 minutes outside of town, in a little cul de sac area. Bakugou watched the world go by the car window as Deku drove, now and then he could feel the pro heroes eyes slide from the road over to him, worry clouding the bright green of his eyes.

" Thank you, for doing this. I know you have other things on your plate what with the twins coming in three weeks and Todoroki having a crisis on whether to tell Endeavor about Dabi or not. So ...thanks." Bakugou said awkwardly. Deku let his eyes drift from the road to the other omega once more and took in his uncomfortable aura. He gave a soft smile and nodded before looking back at the road once more.

" So..."

" So what?"

" No never mind, it doesn't matter."

Bakugou turned to look at Deku who was determinedly keeping his eyes on the road as he turned to go into the little area Sayuri was now living, he frowned and said,