Thirtyfour

EPILOGUE

Bakugou Katsuki woke to the sound of screaming and barking.

His eyes shot open and with his heart hammering in his chest he threw himself out of his bed,causing the cat that was curled up at his feet to his at him indignantly as the blonde blearily stumbled to his feet. The blonde could feel his bad knee protesting as he hobbled through his bedroom door and down the hall towards his living room.

Not that he knew what he was going to do when he go there as he had no weapon or phone in his hands, his only instinct was to protect his daughter, who let out another scream and this time his brow furrowed in confusion because it did sound as if she was fearful, it sounded as if she was....excited?

Bakugou stopped short when he reached the living room and watched with his mouth slightly open as he watch Satomi bounce up and down on his brand new sofa as she clutched a letter to her chest and squealed. Their dog, a tan Japanese Akita was running up and down the length of the sofa barking and howling, copying his masters excitement.Confusion was his first emotion, anger was his second. What on earth was she doing? And why the hell was she using his sofa as a trampoline?!

" Satomi!" He barked sharply, causing both the teenage girl and dog to both freeze before they turned to look at him. Internally he was vaguely cursing himself when he realised that he should have cleared his throat since it cracked and was still raspy from sleep. The girl froze and sheepishly turned to meet his burning gaze.

" Hi Mama." She said quietly, turquoise eyes still sparkling with delight. Bakugou wilted a bit as he looked at her, as he says did. Fifteen years since he'd given birth to her -sixteen when November rolled around- and he still couldn't fully believe that she was his.

And yet it would be hard to mistake her for anyone else's child.

Satomi was a carbon copy of Bakugou and his mother, her wild blonde hair was sticking up everywhere as it always did before she tamed it with a brush and it rested just slightly below her shoulders. She had inherited the same smooth skin he still had despite being almost 40 years old. She had the same chubby cheeks, the slim build, the skinny waist. The only difference between them other than their gender was the fact that Satomi's crystal like eyes from babyhood remained instead of changing colour like some babies did.

" What is going on? Why are you screaming at the ass crack of dawn?!" The blonde omega grumped as he folded his arms over his chest and glared. Satomi rolled her eyes and cocked out a hip- she'd also inherited his attitude, so there was fights aplenty in the Bakugou household.

" First off, it's not the ass crack of anything. It's almost 10 am, I told you to go to bed earlier last night but-"

" You don't tell me when to go to bed, I tell you !" He cut in, embarrassed that she was partially right. " Now what's all the screaming about?"

" I got my UA acceptance letter!" She said squeaking again and shaking the paper at him, the dog started barking once more, wagging his tail in excitement. That cleared the sleepiness from his brain, his red eyes widened before they crinkled in delight as he gave her a wide grin.

" I knew you could do it baby girl! Did you get a video message too? Who was on it? What did it say?!" He moved around the sofa quickly, nudging the dog out of the way gently as Satomi bounced on her backside to sit back down. The dog whined as he tried to climb up beside the two blonde's until the cat strolled into the room and he rushed towards him.