Chapter Fourteen

~Six years after Kidnapping~

The rain was pounding the streets heavily as the figure raced through alleyways and leaped over fences. The only thing they could hear over the heavy rain fall was the sound of pounding footsteps chasing her. The figure fumbled in her pockets to see if she had anything of use but was coming up empty. As she dodged a projectile that had been launched at her back she jumped over a trash can and looked behind her to give the heroes a smirk. The hood of her jacket fell back and the rain immediately soaked her blonde hair.

The heroes- Cellophane and Pinky were still running after her but she could tell they were tiring themselves out. They had  been chasing her awhile. Why were they after her? Well she might  have gotten a little stabby with a cop who was supposed to be on her side, but she'd found out the dirty rat had been feeding the heroes information about her omega ring. The guy had to be taught a lesson it was just unfortunate that the heroes had been watching them, waiting to make their move. 

It was probably a well known fact that the league of villains were the ones responsible for the trafficking rings by now, but since Shigaraki's death and Compress and Spinner being caught, the organisation of the rings had been dealt with better. Dabi, who'd appointed himself the leader of their Merry band of misfits had declared that Toga would take one of the remaining omega rings and Kurogiri was to take the other, though they were no longer to snatch omegas from the street. Now a days it was all about breeding an army. The change in management suited Toga fine since now she had a whole warehouse of omegas to tease, or she did until the heroes found her.

She dodged a puddle of acid that was thrown her way and turned down an alleyway only to run right into an old chain link fence. She lifted her foot to start to climb when something caught her ankle and forced it back down. She turned and saw the two heroes standing panting, Cellophane's tape was wrapped around her ankle.

" Give up Toga." Mina panted, glaring " it's over."

The villain giggled hysterically and reached to snap the tape from her leg. She waved as they rushed forwards to stop her, but at the last second a disk fell at her feet and she stared at it in a confused manner.

" What the-?"

A bolt of pure electricity surged down from above to meet the disk, only arch out and zap the villain. Toga let out a shriek before she dropped to her knees, twitching slightly. The two pro's looked up to see Denki standing on the fire escape above them looking very serious. Turning his quirk off he crossed his arms and glared down at the two alpha's.

" Denki?!" Sero gasped " I thought you were at home with the kids?!"

" I was." Denki huffed" but there was a call for back up, apparently Kurogiri tried to break Compress and Spinner out, he used you guys going after Toga as a distraction though I don't think that was her plan. "

" Ok, but how did you get here so fast?" Mina said as Denki started to climb down the ladder. The blonde rolled his eyes and shook his head.

" I was on my way to the breakout when I saw her give you two the slip. Geez you guys were slow, she almost got away. I've just come back from maternity leave and I could have caught her."