Chapter Twentysix

~Thirtythree Weeks~

Taking up the mantle of a costume designer turned out to be a lot easier than both Bakugou and Mitsuki thought. A few days after their discussion Bakugou went over to the Todoroki's to talk about some changes that could be made to the alpha's costume. He had suggested that they try using a tiny bit of DNA from him to create new fibers that would be totally resistant to both ice and fire, something Bakugou quiet frankly was surprised hadn't been suggested before. Todoroki had agreed, more than happy to have to stop shelling out a small fortune every time he needed a new costume.

Bakugou also made both sides different thicknesses with some light mesh on one side to let his hot side cool off quicker and insulated the other side so that the ice side could warm up faster. It only took about a week for him to make and he was very pleased with the results.

But of course the media went into a frenzy once Todoroki had stated that he was the one who had designed his new suit. They constantly hung out around the house or the agency where Bakugou was working on a suit for Hagakure as she said she was fed up running around with nothing on in order to properly be invisible. The media seemed to be everywhere he was and it was beginning to grate on him, because they were just asking questions about his new profession.

They had continuously tried to corner him with questions about His captivity, his pup, his pup's father. It had gotten so bad that Mitsuki had, had to hire security for the house and for when Bakugou finally found a two bedroom apartment and decided on his moving date. The blonde omega moved into his new home as soon as he could, getting help from Sero, Ochako and Todoroki. Mina had been unable to come due to her work schedule, Deku was out of town with Toshinori and his new twins, Rei and Ryuji, visiting his mother and Denki was at home with two sick pups. No one had heard back for Kirishima when they'd asked if he had been available to help.

" Damn dude, you got a real nice place." Sero whistled appreciatively as he took in the open floor plan of the living room and kitchen. " And no offence I'm surprised you could afford it after only working for a few weeks." Bakugou hummed noncommittally as he pulled some books from a box at his feet, grunting every time he bent down. The truth was he hadn't been able to afford it, he'd had enough for the deposite, so his parents ( who were working on their marriage) had agreed to pay his first few months rent.

" You need to keep your money for when that little lady arrives." His mother had said patting his bump.

" There...we...go." Ochako huffed out as she floated his sofa into the room and directed it to where he wanted. Bakugou straightened from the box and eyed the sofa wistfully as he ran a hand over his protruding stomach. " You look tired Katsuki, why don't you sit down for a bit?" She offered. Nodding gratefully he waddled towards the sofa and sat down with a grunt as Todoroki said he'd run out and get them some food, the two omega's in the room calling that they'd take some mochi as well.

" Not long to go now huh Katsuki?" Ochako said with a smile as she sat down beside him. Bakugou ran a hand over his stomach again, it was now big enough to start eating into the space on his lap, and grinned.

" Seven weeks." He said " I can't wait for her to get here, even if it just so she can stop playing the drums with my organs." He laughed. Ochako laughed as Sero approached the sofa with glasses of water for them.