Ray

Jay'Shawn and I waited patiently on the dock for the shipment to come in. I was feeling good because I was finally getting my mojo back. Shawn made sure my appearance matched his style which was professional just like his father. My head was shaved bald and my beard was dyed and trimmed. I was dressed in an all black Michael Kors suit with white loafers. He reminded me so much of his father.

"That's the boat right there." I pointed out to Shawn's attention. He nodded and I proceeded to walk to the end of the dock with a suitcase full of money I held in my hand. Shawn followed with his gun locked and loaded ready to protect me as if I was the president of the United States.

"Long time no see Ray." Donovan said as he got off his boat. We dapped each other up and exchanged a brotherly hug.

"This is Skee's son." I said introducing the two. "Donovan and I go way back, obviously. Since we were kids he always talked about making the best coke there was and now look, he has a shop in Mexico and Cali. Now we have the best of the best here." Shawn remained quiet and nodded as I explained. Donovan and I made our exchange and we were on our way.

"Once this shit hits the streets the fiends are gonna love it!" I said in excitement as I sparked my cigarette.

"And ima love that money." Shawn and I both started laughing at his comment. It was nothing but the truth. He pulled up in the driveway of the trap house and quickly got out of his black Mercedes-Benz. He popped the trunk and we both grabbed two big black Duffel bags carrying them on each side of our shoulders.

When we finally stepped foot in the trap house, Shawn threw the bags to the ground. Goddamn these shits heavy. I said to myself as I did the same.

"Ima tell Booter and Caes to come bag this shit up." Shawn said as he looked around the trap house. "The workers gon' work in the basement. The money and drugs gon' be stashed in different parts of the attic." Shawn said locking me in on how he wanted to operate.

"We need some cameras installed." I added as I looked around.

"I know that you don't trust no one. But you need men to guard you, this money, and product." Shawn shook his head. He was obviously stubborn like his father. Once he had his mind made up it was made. He didn't second guess anything.

"You never work with people you can't trust OG," he continued by saying, "My father taught me that."

He was right but something in my gut told me he couldn't trust his own blood. But maybe, it was too soon to speak on it. I wasn't here long enough and I didn't want him to reconsider the fact that he found the old dude.

"You right. You are wise like your father."

"That's because I learned from the best." He admitted as if I didn't know.

"OG ima keep you set as long as you keep the supply rolling in." Shawn said as he unzipped one of the duffel bags. "I don't really want you on the streets. You old manee, I just want you to relax and make this money. Deal?" He asked as he weighed two keyz of coke in each of his hands.

"It's a deal youngin," "I know you're similar to your father because you stubborn. But I'm telling you, you need men or at least a team." I watched him as he stacked the keyz on top of each other on the kitchen counter.

"You come with a lot of wisdom. You must have somebody in mind."

"My daughter." Shawn was shocked at the words that came out my mouth. He turned and looked at me as if I was speaking spanish.

"Daughter?" He asked trying to verify what I just told him. He nodded.

"And who else?" He questioned raising his eyebrow.

"That's all I got." I confessed, he nodded in approval and continued to unpack the coke and stack them on the countertops.

"I'll have to sit and talk to ha' ", " If I don't like ha' then you're offer is declined."

I laughed and said, "Trust me, you won't be disappointed."