Jewelz

This bitch had me all types of fucked up.  She had the nerve to pull me by my hair and pound me in my fucking head.  I was going to whoop ha' ass. There wasn't no ifs, ands, or buts about it. 
The crazy part about it was,  I wasn't even smashing Shawn.  But as fine as he was,  I had no problem taking ha' nigga.

"Yo,  you good?" He asked me as we got out the car. 
"I'm always good homie." I told him as I looked at him.
He began looking me over and that's when I realized how fine he was. 
"Look,  I'll handle dat'. But let's make this money." He licked his lips and we began walking towards Donovan's house.
*****************************************
"So where is Ray?" Donovan asked as he took a pull from his cigar.
All I knew was, Ray was a grimmy muthafucka that had to be dealt with.  From the looks of it,  this meeting wasn't going to go well.
Jay'Shawn began adjusting himself in his seat. 
"Look Donovan,  I like you. You're a smart and a good business man," he continued, "But I ain't no liar.  Ray's dead. He had to go. So is we gonna make this money or you gon' act like a little bitch?" He pulled his gun out and sat it in his lap. I did the same. 
"Money comes first." He handed over two Duffel bags full of work to both me and Shawn.
This nigga sho' did know how to handle his business.
*****************************************
"Y'all know what to do. Be safe. Lock up when done." Shawn instructed tossing everyone a bookbag full of work.
Everyone proceeded out the door.
"Shawn I don't want you but if I wanted to fuck you, I could. Now tell ya' baby mama that." I told Shawn as I kissed his bottom lip softly. I wanted to give this nigga something to think about.