Jay'Shawn

Gia was due any minute now but the trust that we once had, had faded.  She was still convinced that I was fucking Jewelz,  but in all honesty I wasn't.  Gia was the only girl I wanted.  Shit, she was carrying my seed and I wanted to be the best father there was fo' my son or daughter.  I hated the fact that Caesar wasn't going to be here to witness the birth of my child.  I shook my head in disgust.  I was still upset over the death of my brutha'.
"Gia we need to talk." I assured ha' as I sat down on the end of the bed next to ha'.
"About what?" She asked.
But before I could say anything she continued,  "The nigga I gave all of me too, didn't even appreciate it. Now I have no one but this seed you blessed me with.  You're a liar and you fucked up the future of this family! "
I wanted to smack the shit out of ha'! How could she be so stupid and insecure?  Jewelz was a bad bitch but Gia was bad too.  Just because I got a bitch making money on my team don't mean I'm fucking ha'!
"Listen to me!" I yelled before continuing,  "I'm not cheating on you Gi-Gi. All I want is you.  Why the fuck can't you see that?"
"I know who you want." She stood up and walked towards the closet. 
"The fuck you doing?!" I yelled as I stood up.
"I'm packing my shit. When this baby comes we are leaving ya' fucking ass.  You not gonna cause me or my baby anymore pain!" She started removing ha' clothes from the hangers in the closet. 
This bitch is trippin'.  I got a legacy to build. She not going no fucking where!  I thought to myself as I snatched the clothes out of ha' hand. 
"You not leaving me. I am a good man and I will prove that to you. You all I got." I confessed staring deeply into ha' eyes.  
"No,  you got ya' squad and that stupid little bitch now."
My jaws began to clinch as I balled up my fist. I quickly grabbed Gia by ha' throat.  From the looks in ha' eyes,  she was shocked. 
"You not fucking leaving me!! You got that?  That bitch Jewelz can't compare to you. What the fuck I gotta do to prove it to you?"
She grabbed me by my dick hard causing me to let go of ha' neck. She began whispering in my ear,  "Get rid of that bitch." 
I looked into ha' eyes and realized how serious she was. I had to do what I had to do.  She was putting me in a tough situation but I couldn't lose my family over no bitch. I had a legacy to build and protect.
"Anything you want,  you got it." I confirmed as I nodded.
She let me loose and brushed past me.
"We gonna see. You got 24 hours."
*****************************************
I waited fo' Jewelz to meet me at the Burger Joint. I couldn't believe I had to let ha' go because of Gia's crazy ass. But my legacy was mo' important than anything. But I knew Jewelz wouldn't take this meeting lightly. 
She made ha' way through the doors of the Burger Joint and over to my table. She was looking so fine,  which didn't help make the situation any easier.
"Look ima cut to the chase." I confessed. 
"Before you do,  this blood gang thinks they can take over our blocks and customers. So we got a problem." She informed me.
Fuck.  I thought to myself. 
Deep down I knew that I needed Jewelz.  She was the only bitch besides Gia that I trusted and she was very good at ha' job.  Gia would just have to wait and Jewelz just had to stay far away from Gia.
"What is it that you had to tell me though?" She asked as she stared me down. 
"Nothin',  we gotta problem to take care of." We both got up and left the Burger Joint.
We had to protect our territory,  we had to let it be known that we weren't the ones to fuck with.
*****************************************
As we pulled up to the scene two familiar faces stood on my block selling drugs.  Jewelz and I both approached them. 
"Wrong place homie." I told the shorter dude as I snatched the drugs from his hand.
"Both y'all run y'all pockets." I told them as I pointed the gun to the taller males face, Jewelz followed up as she pointed ha' gun at the shorter male's face. 
To my surprise,  I knew these muthafuckas. I only knew the blood that had the scar on his face with the fucked up eye.
"I ain't running shit blood." The guy with the fucked up eye confirmed. 
I honestly didn't give a fuck if they knew Booter or not. My name wasn't no lightweight and I'm pretty sure they knew who corner they was on.
The shorter one was quick to empty his pockets. He handed his money and the rest of his drugs to Jewelz.
"Good boy." Jewelz said as she smiled backing away from the male. 
I quickly smacked the taller male with the butt of my gun causing him to stumble. 
He laughed and wiped the blood from his lip. 
"You fucked up now." He informed me as he smiled. 
He began reaching fo' his gun but before he could,  I shoot him twice causing him to fall to the ground. 
The shorter male took off with no hesitation. 
"Bitch ass niggas!!" I yelled. 
"This my fucking block!!"