Gia

I couldn't stand this nigga but I loved this nigga.  I sacrificed my father for him. That's how you know it's real.  Shit, I didn't mind marrying his ass. 
He kissed me softly on my forehead before he got out of bed. 
"Now where you going?" I asked him as I sat up.
"I gotta check up on some shit baby. I'll be back." He confirmed. 
"What the fuck you think this is? You don't fuck me,  cuddle up with me then leave me! Nigga you ain't been home in weeks!" I yelled. 
I was honestly getting tired of this shit. He didn't understand the fact that his family had to come first. I had to be his first priority.
"Fuck you talking bout? I'm gettin' this money!"

"Nigga ya' family come first! We living good Jay. Stop acting like you can't make time for me!" I yelled back. 

"Aight. You right baby. Ima be back though and ima do right by you. I can't have you stressing, you carrying my seed."  He said rubbing my stomach as he kissed my cheek.

"Actions speak louder than words." I told him. 

"I love you. I'll be back." He kissed me softly. 

"Yeah, I love you too." I kissed him back as he opened the door. 
From the looks of it he was leaving alone, he had some bitch waiting fo' him at the door. If I wasn't pregnant I would've whooped this bitch ass. 

"Who the fuck is this? This why you ain't been home?"  I snapped.
This nigga had me fucked up!! I screamed to myself inside my head. 
"Aye, chill out Gia! Damn!" He snapped trying to back me up into the house. 
I heard his little bitch laugh and that's when I snapped. I grabbed that bitch by her hair and started punching her in her head.  Jay'Shawn started to break it up pulling me off of the bitch.  I found myself smacking the shit out of Jay'Shawn. 
Fuck this nigga. Had me in here pregnant and looking stupid. I thought to myself. 
I felt like my heart broke. It made me have the urge to cry but this nigga didn't deserve my tears. He didn't deserve shit.
"Fuck you!" I yelled before slamming the door in his face. 
He must've forgot who the fuck I was.