Booter

I was in the hospital fo' a week and I was finally healed completely. I appreciated how Jay'Shawn made sure he stopped in everyday to check on me since I been here. A nigga was finally ready to hit the streets again. 

"You are good to go Mr. Steven." The doctor said as he smiled at me and shook my hand. 

I was so anxious to get the fuck out of there. I had my mind set on revenge.

I hopped inside Jay'Shawn's Benz, we pounded fist.

"So what's the move?" I asked.

Jay'Shawn drove off and said, "Caesar did it. But I'll handle it fo' you."

He was going to handle it fo' me? That was a bunch of bullshit. I wanted his blood on my hands,  because this wasn't business this was personal. He crossed me, Ray, Shawn, and Gia. I wasn't letting it go down that way.

"I want to deal with him. I could've lost my life Shawn." I reassured him.

"I said I got it. But you back to the corner cause he robbed us dry."
What the fuck? All this was happened within a week I was in the hospital?

I shook my head and remained silent.  Something I always did anyway.

I was going to kill Caesar before Shawn had the opportunity too. As far as I'm concerned this was my business to handle. I never went against the grain when Shawn told me something but this time,  I had to. I had to do what was right fo' me.

Shawn tossed a Ziploc bag full of weed baggies onto my lap. He parked his car across from the corner I usually worked. 

I hopped out the car without saying a word. There was money to be made.

*****************************************

After getting all the weed off of me and my money in my pocket,  I decided to go to the pizza shop to grab a bite to eat.  As I was ordering my food,  a familiar face caught my attention. 

It was Caesar.

Caesar wasn't alone though and he obviously wasn't broke. His neck and wrist were glistening with diamonds. 

I approached him as he sat at the table with some bitch. 

"Long time,  no fucking see." I said as I stood in front of his table.  I lifted my shirt showing the scar on the side of stomach.

"This might ring a bell." I said as I stared into his eyes as if I could snatch his entire soul out of his body. 

"What is you talkin' bout?" He asked, clearly aggravated that I approached him.

"This what I'm talkin' bout." I grabbed my gun from my waistband and shot Caesar in his face five times.  The bitch he was with started screaming and crying.
A dead witness is a good witness.

I shot her twice in her head before I ran out of the pizza shop.