Ray

I had his money, I had his drugs, I had his workers. I took his legacy, I took everything that he worked hard fo' just like I took his father's. Although I took everything from Jay'Shawn, one thing that didn't settle well with me was; Jay'Shawn was still alive and breathing. Jay'Shawn wasn't suffering, so I was coming after his brother next. The only blood he had left.

I made my way over to Caesar's house, only to realize that the house was empty.
Fuck! I yelled to myself.

I haven't talked to my daughter, Gia in a month since I got the trap house shot up.

"Who's this?" Gia asked answering her phone.

"It's yo' father."

"Where have you been daddy?!"

"Busy." I replied.

I was busy building my name in Atlanta. Donovan and I decided to take over the dirty South. I can honestly say, it was worth it.

"Too busy fo' yo' daughter?" She snapped. I didn't have time to hear that though, I was on a mission to make Jay'Shawn suffer.

"Where's Caesar?"

"Caesar is dead."
Fuck does she mean, he's dead?

"What?" I asked as if I didn't heard her.

"He's dead."

I found myself smiling at the news on Caesar .

"I need to speak with you. Meet me at my house." I told her.

"You live there still?"

"Just come." I demanded.

I needed her to do me a favor. I wanted her to get close to Jay'Shawn and set him up. If Caesar was already dead, I needed to know his weakness to make him suffer then kill his dumb ass. I'll make sure that I bury him right next to his father.

*****************************************

I waited on the step of my old house for my daughter. When she finally showed, I stood up giving her a hug. She hugged back.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

I looked Gia over and realized how chubby her cheeks got.

"You pregnant?" I asked examining her stomach, checking for evidence.

"No. Now what is it?" She snapped as she rolled her eyes.

"Jay'Shawn. I need you to find out his weakness and I'll eventually take him out." She looked at me as if she was confused about what I said.

"Kill Jay fo' what?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Cause he had to go, just like his father had too."

Her forehead wrinkled, "You killed his father? He told me that some lame nigga did but you took him out fo' his father."

I began to laugh before saying, "I need Jay'Shawn gone and if you refuse, you'll be gone too." I kissed her forehead.

"Understand?" I questioned.

She nodded and we parted ways.