Jay'Shawn

It was time to make this nigga pay. He destroyed my family and fo' that,  I had to destroy him. I wasn't only doing this fo' me.  I was doing this fo' my father and my brutha'.

I arrived at an abandoned house that I had on the Southside. It was deep in the country,  that way nobody could hear a sound.

I opened up the trunk where Ray was.  I pointed the glocc 40 at his head. 

"Get out!" I demanded. 

He did what was told. Once he was fully out the trunk,  I knocked him out again with the butt of my gun.

I dragged him in the house and into the basement.  I sat him in a chair and began to duck tape him up.

I decided to deal with him later. By the time I get back from selling his car, he should be up. 

*****************************************

I made sure to go to the city. The city on the Southside was full of the biggest blood gangs. There wasn't a lot of crips. They made sure they wiped them out. I decided to go to the suburban area. This area was full of ballers. The hood couldn't afford Ray's car.

I rode slow through the neighborhood and finally saw a group of bloods blasting music and smoking weed. I parked the car then got out walking towards them. 

"Suwoo!" I heard one of the members yell out.

"What it B like?" I asked walking up to one of the members.

"What you trynna sell dat' shit?" One of the gang members asked me pointing at the car across the street.

"Yeah,  nine thousand." I told him.

"Aight. Wait here." He instructed.

I waited a couple minutes and he finally came back outside with two others.

One of them wore a red bandana around their head, the other just wore neutral colors. I figured he wasn't a member of the gang.  As the three of them approached me, I realized that the one that wore the neutral colors was Booter.

"He trynna get rid of dat'. Thang nice foe' nine stacks." He explained to the one that wore a red bandana around his head. So I figured he was the leader.

"You want that?" The leader asked the other gang member.

"He'll yeah!" He said with excitement.

"Come with me." The bossman instructed as he motioned fo' me to follow him.
When the hell did Booter get out? I asked myself as I stood in the living room with Booter waiting fo' the bossman to come back downstairs. 

"Booter, it wasn't Caesar. It was Ray." I told him not making eye contact.

Booter didn't say anything,  he just stood there.

I turned towards him and said,  "Caesar is dead fo' no reason son. It was Ray that got you shot. He killed my father." I explained to him, trying to get him to understand. But he still didn't say a word. 

The bossman finally returned downstairs handing me a suitcase full of cash.

"Dere' ya' go. Nice doin' business witchu'." He explained as he dapped me up.

"Aight." I told him as I walked out the door. Booter followed behind me.

"You needa ride?" He asked.

"Yeah." I responded before we both hopped into his car.