Jay'Shawn

I don't know what it was but every since I met Gi-Gi, the image of her face wouldn't leave my head. That was weird because I didn't think about no shawty like that.

"So who we pose' to be meeting?" Caesar questioned as he sat on the couch in the living room of the trap house.

"A new member of the team." I responded splitting the money up that Booter had made. I gave Booter his cut and held my hand out, waiting fo' Caesar to hand me the money he made. But he gave me nothing.

"Stop playin' nigga. I don't play when it come to my money. " I shot him a look, letting him know the seriousness of the matter.

"And neither do I nigga", "I'm dry." He pulled his pockets out of his pants and I clinched my jaws.

"Caesar, I don't know what the fu-"

Suddenly Ray came through the door, stopping me in mid sentence. Behind him came in Gi-Gi.

"Aye!" Ray said with excitement in his voice. I was glad to see him getting back to himself. He wasn't the same man he was weeks ago.

I stood up and gave him a brotherly hug. "What's going on OG? " I asked with a smile on my face.

"This money!" He responded with a kool-aid smile wiped across his dark wrinkled face. I laughed and he had a seat next to Booter on the couch.

I gazed at Gi-Gi fo' a quick second as if I was lost in her beauty. She was so damn beautiful. She stood to be about 5'4, with an honey skin complexion and a body like Beyonce's. Her hair was long and darkish brown, it went past her shoulder blades. Her beautiful hazel eyes made the freckles on ha' face stand out.

I stood next to Gi-Gi and cleared my throat.

"This is Gi-Gi." I said introducing her to Booter and Caesar. She smiled and sat down decorously in the chair that sat across from mine as she crossed her legs.

From the looks on Booter's and Caesar's faces I knew they were digging her too.

"Before y'all drool all ova' y'all selves","This woman here is Ray's daughter. A new member to our family." I shot her a smile.

"Yeah, Yeah. Get down to the nitty gritty." Caesar said rudely.

"Well money is to be made tonight," "Caesar you owe two days of pay now. Yesterdays and tonights. If I don't get it and you dry again. Ima wet you up." I shot at him and clinched my jaws. He quickly got up and brushed past me, snatching one of the Duffel bags off the floor.

"You'll foreva' be a corner boy with that attitude." He shot me a look of anger and made his way out the door.

"Ray, I got two new shipments coming in tonight." I told him as I turned my attention towards him. "But this ain't no regular shipment. I had them bring their enslaved workers with them from Cuba, they also have the drugs we need", "Booter you're going to go with Ray and have his back. Take those men out, take their workers and drugs." I said as I walked towards the closet. I grabbed two Ak's and threw it onto their laps, I then grabbed two bullet proof vest.

"When you capture them, make sure they don't see where their going." Booter nodded and quickly began to put his vest on.

"Let me talk to you Shawn." Ray said as he motioned fo' me to follow him into the kitchen.

"Wasup? " I asked.

"You told me you just wanted me to chill out and handle the shipments from Donovan."

"You is handling a shipment", I stared deep in his eyes and added, "Unless you want Gi-Gi to handle it." His face got tight.

"No, my daughter is not going to do a mans job." I patted his shoulder.