Jay'Shawn

Lately I've been low key and at the crib a lot since Legacy was born.  I had to give my family as much attention as possible because I knew real soon I was gonna get back to the streetz and this money.  I didn't want Gia tripping so I decided to chill fo' a good month,  leaving Booter in charge.  I informed them not to call or come to my house at all, unless it was an emergency that Booter couldn't handle on his own.  But Booter had everything under controlled. He had been delivering my money, making sure I get my cut of everything. But it was time fo' me to get my hustle back on. 
I got out of the bed and into the shower.
"You going somewhere today?" She asked as she watched me get dressed.
"Yeah,  money don't make itself." I informed ha'.
"I know that but you was finally doing what you was suppose too."
"And what's that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Spending time with ya' family as if we matter for once." She rolled ha' eyes and removed herself and Legacy from the bed. 
"Don't start with me." I told ha' as I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter.
"Whateva." She said as she sat on the couch to feed Legacy.
"I'll be back later tonight. Call me if you need anything." I informed ha'.
Knock, knock!
It was a knock on my door but who the fuck was it? My team knew not to come to my crib and Gia and I didn't have any relatives that just stopped by, so I was confused.
As I opened up the door my mouth dropped and my heart started racing fast inside my chest.
This can't be real. I said to myself as I stared the familiar person down,  not believing my eyes.
"Wasup?" He asked before extending his hand.
"Caesar,  I thought you was dead." I grabbed hold of his hand grabbing it tight.
He shook his head and started laughing before saying, "I heard bout' that but nawh, I was busy doing me because to you I was still the little brutha'. I was out of town."
I pulled him in giving him a brotherly hug.  I didn't give a fuck where he was at,  all that mattered was that he was here. 
"You could've told a brutha'. " I informed him as I patted his shoulder.
"I'm back,  I didn't forget about you." He told me.
I motioned fo' him to come in, when he did the first person he saw was Legacy. He rushed over to the couch and looked down at Gia feeding him.
"This my nephew?" He asked with excitement in his voice.
I smiled and said, "Yes. His name is Legacy King Simmons."
Caesar looked back at me and smiled.
"Legacy King... I like that."  He nodded as he confirmed. 
I grabbed his shoulder,  "You back now so Booter definitely got to see you. I got some people I want you to meet. I still want you on my team bro. We all we got."
"Let's go." He told me as we walked out the door.
I felt like I was living in a fairy-tale. Caesar was really alive, full and well. I didn't normally do this, but all I could do was thank God that my brutha' was here and not gone.

TO BE CONTINUED...... SNAKE: THE RETURN OF CAESAR COMING SOON!!