Jay'Shawn

"An unidentified male and female were murdered last night in this pizza shop. Suspects say that they witnessed the young black male shoot both victims in their heads." , "This video shows the incident that took place around 12 o'clock last night."

The video played on the news twice, as I paid close attention I realized who the murderer was. It was Booter.

"Where the fuck you at!?" I asked Booter yelling into the speaker phone of my cell phone.

"Dawg, it's early in the morning. What the fuck is it?" He had the nerve to ask as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Nigga its you!!" I tightened my grip on my phone wishing it was Booter's throat instead.

I told him Caesar would be handled instead he took it into his own hands! He killed my fucking brutha! The only blood I had left.

"Yo, chill out Shawn! What is you sayin'?" I ignored his question. Thoughts of my brutha's death crowded my head. I felt my heart starting to race as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Meet me at Wendy's ova' North." I instructed before ending the call.

I rested my elbows on my knees as my head fell into my hands. I haven't felt like this since my father died.

I found myself crying as my heart felt as if it was breaking inside of my chest. I got up and hopped in the shower.

I tried to escape reality while all of the memories Caesar and I had flashed through my head like a movie.

"Give him back to me!!!" I yelled as I punched the walls in my shower.

I was devastated.

*****************************************

I waited fo' Booter in the parking lot of Wendy's. After about an hour he showed.

"Wasup?" He extended his hand fo' a dap. I pushed his hand to the side.

"You don't like to listen?" I asked as I stared him down.

"I could've died. I had to handle it." He assured.

"You killed my brutha'. You wasn't suppose to handle shit!" I was now speaking through gritted teeth.

"What's the difference between me killing him and you killing him?"

"The difference was, he's my blood and if I decided to take him out. I would've!"

"You wasn't going to kill him, so I did", he continued, "He stole from you and fucked up everything you had going fo' us! I did us both a favor."

I clinched my jaws and equipped my 40 from my waistband. I grabbed Booter's shoulder pulling him closer to me as I pressed the barrel of my gun against his stomach.

I whispered into his ear, "You should've did yoself a favor." My finger started to press against the trigger but I stopped in my tracks as the police showed up. I quickly hid my gun in my waistband.

"Police!! Don't move!! Put your hands up!"

Booter gave me the stare of death as we both raised our hands in the air.

"Darryl Stevens?" One of the officers asked me. I shook my head and walked away from the commotion. They arrested Booter and I was pissed.
He didn't deserve to be alive.

My cell started ringing, it was Gi-Gi.

"Huh?" I answered dryly.

"You must've saw the news already."

"Mhm."

"So was it Caesar?" She asked with a sigh.

"Yeah."

"I thought you wanted him dead. Why you sounding so upset?"

"I'm fine."

"Where are you?" She asked.

"On my way home."

"I'm on my way."
Click.

I didn't really want ha' around me but I figured she was coming to give me my cut the money she had made last night.

I dialed Ray's number.

"The number you have called is no longer in service. Goodbye."

It was strange how Ray wasn't answering my calls since the shooting and now he changed his number. His daughter was still coming around but he wasn't. Why? I asked myself as I pulled into my driveway. Gi-Gi pulled up shortly after me.

"Where is Ray?" I asked Gi-Gi as I unlocked the door to my house.

"I haven't heard from him since the shooting."

"Interesting." I said as I poured me a glass of Henny.

"I know the death of Caesar must be hard on you." She said as she twirled ha' finger in circles in the middle of my chest.

I nodded and continued to sip my Henny.

"Let me help you out." She removed the glass out of my hand and throw ha' arms around my neck. She then kissed me softly. I didn't even stop ha'.

I found myself wrapping my arms around ha' body as I slipped my tongue into ha' mouth. She pecked me softly, I licked my lips.

"What?" I asked looking at ha'.

She smiled and took hold of my hand, leading me to my couch.

"I've seen the way you've been looking at me." She pushed me onto the couch and there I sat watching ha' undress herself.

"You don't gotta just look anymore, you can have it." She confirmed.

I pulled ha' onto my lap as my hands rubbed up and down ha' hourglass body. She got off of me and laid on ha' back, spreading ha' legs. I watched ha' as she moaned softly fumbling with ha' clit. I pulled my dick out of my pants and climbed on top of ha'. Within minutes we were moaning, biting, thrusting and grinding against each other until we both reached our peak. I rolled over with ha' in my arms and eventually dozed off.
She felt so right.