Kvon

"CK done got shot. I don't fucking know I freaked out!!" ManMan yelled as he paced back and forth in the living room.
"Who?" I asked trying to keep my calm.
"Uh..I don't know blood. His face was familiar doe'."
"So CK was shot and you left him foe' dead? Dats, dat crab shit." I told him as I pressed the barrel of my gun to his head.
He froze up and I could tell he was scared the way his hands trembled in the air, as he surrendered.
"Chill manee!" He yelled as he put his hands up, surrendering.
"Where the fuck was you at?"
"On the outside of Eastside."
"Let's go." I ordered as I grabbed him by his collar as if he was a little kid.
****************************************
As we arrived on the outside of the East, the block was dead. The cops and ambulance were on a corner where I figured, that's where CK was shot. I became angry at the fact that ManMan was a little bitch. I didn't need no bitch niggas on my team. That made me and the rest of my niggas look soft.
I parked the car in an alley way. My attention was on ManMan.
"I wan' kill you right now, but I'm not. I need to find out who this killa' is and you gon' help me."
He nodded and began staring out the window as if I was punishing him. But truth be told, once I figure out what happened to CK, I was going to kill him and whoever shot my nigga.
It was war! I thought to myself.