Jay'Shawn

In two months, Booter and I managed to gather up three people.
One of them happened to be my little cousin, Rico. He was only seventeen but his heart was no joke. He been expelled from schools fo' fighting since he was in fifth grade. He realized in his junior year of high school that alternative school just wasn't fo' him. He was definitely loyal and trustworthy. Not to forget he was my flesh and blood.
Then there was Jewelz. She was my home girl from back in the day. She was fine as hell! She stood to be about 5'3. She was Puerto Rican. Ha' hair was blonde and stopped at ha' jawline. She was also a rider and ha' loyalty was extremely deep.
The last nigga was RED, he was Booter's choice. He happened to be Booter's uncle, an old head. He had respect and according to Booter, I knew he always kept loyal people beside him.
I managed to get in contact with Donovan. I told him that Ray was laying low and I was holding him down. So the cocaine was flowing, with that I got some workers. My trap house was jumpin'. We was living that life, within two months. But that got in the way of my love life. I wasn't really ready fo' no baby but all I could think about was my Legacy.
My father is gone and my brutha is gone. I'm really all I got plus Booter and the other three. Not to forget my baby and the mother of my seed. I had to keep my family Legacy alive. They was going to remember my name!
*****************************************
"You be acting like you don't got ya gyal at home, carrying ya' fuckin' seed." Gi-Gi said as she poked ha' finger into my chest.

She stood in front me wearing nothing but ha' silk robe. To be honest she had ha' baby bump but this woman is so damn beautiful.

"I know that. I'm here now baby. " I told ha', grabbing ha' wrists wrapping ha' arms around me.

"You think you can do whateva you want and I'm suppose to be okay with it?!" She snapped and snatched away from me.

Damn what the fuck was I doing wrong? I was getting this fucking money. Busy building my Legacy. I thought to myself as I shook my head.

"You miss a nigga or whet?" I asked ha'.

She sucked ha' teeth and made ha' way to the bedroom. I followed ha' and wrapped my arms around ha' from behind.

"I asked you if you missed me." I said softly as I kissed on ha' ear.

She tried to nudge me off and then demanded, "Nigga leave me alone!"

I began kissing and sucking on ha' neck. I felt ha' body start to loosening up.
I slid my hand between ha' legs fumbling with ha' clit as I kissed on ha' neck. She started to purr.

"I hate you stupid." She moaned. .

I laid ha' down on the bed, running my tongue down ha' stomach. I kissed on ha' pussy before I devoured it into my mouth, causing ha' to cum multiple times. I then climbed on top of ha' and stroked ha' deep but slowly, thrusting my body against hers while she moaned in my ear until we both reached our climax.