Caesar

I decided to move out so that way my big head ass brutha won't come ova here lookin' fo' me, this applied to the rest of the quote on quote team. Since I haven't been giving Jay'Shawn his cut my pockets were gettin' fatter and I was putting together a little plan fo' myself. Our father raised both of us to take control of the streets not just one, and nobody was going to stand in my way. Nobody.

"Baby, you ready?" Jazmin asked as she kissed me softly.

"Yeah baby, let's go." I said as I threw the last bag of my belongings in the backseat of the Escalade.

Jazmin happened to be my girlfriend. I kept ha' on the low fo' years. One reason was because I didn't want ha' cramping my lifestyle. The second reason was because I felt as though nobody needed to know about us. Not even family.

We finally arrived on the Eastside of town. We decided to move into a Condo. I also knew that my brutha would never expect me to be living in a Condo with some bitch.

"I'm so glad, we can finally be together baby." Jazmin said as she held my face in the palm of ha' hands.

"Me too." I kissed ha' softly and somehow ha' tongue slipped in my mouth. I grabbed ha' ass pullin ha' closer to me as I rolled my tongue against hers. She began to moan in my mouth as we kissed. She tugged at my pants and before I knew it we were both naked. We were fucking each other as if we were never going to see each other again. She was scratching my back while I digged in ha' deep, stroking ha' fast. Forcing ha' to moan my name as she bit into my neck.

"Awww, Caes....Caes. " She continued to moan loudly in my ear. Both of our bodies started to tense up as we reached our climax.

*****************************************

Jay'Shawn was blowing my phone up.
I wish this nigga would give up already. I said to myself as I shoved the keyz away in my Duffel bag. Jazmin kissed the back of my neck softly.

"Where you going?" She asked as she wrapped ha' arms around my neck from behind.

"Didn't I tell you about asking me questions?" I got up and grabbed a shirt out of the dresser. She rolled ha' eyes and sashayed ha' way into the bathroom.

"I'll be back later tonight." I said before leaving.
**************************************
"I'm around the back. You got the money?" I asked as I parked my car in the alley.

"Yeah mon."

I loaded up my glocc 40 before exiting my car with the kilos.

Glover met me in the alley. He sat his bag down and kicked it across from him, where I was standing.

I pulled my gun out and poked all around the bag before throwing him the bag of kilos.

"No games?" I asked as I grabbed the bag of money off the ground.

"Everyting cook." He said in his jamaican accent before walking away.

All was well on the Eastside. I had an alliance with the Jamaicans and I knew if I earned their trust then I'd be unstoppable. Jamaicans were savages and with loyalty they'd go a mile fo' you. If my brutha made shit easier, things would never have to be this way. But no, everything had to be his way. Well, not fo' long.