Gia

"One more,  you can do it. Push." The doctor told me as I had my legs propped opened, trying to push my baby out. 
This shit hurt more than a gunshot wound.  I squeezed Jay'Shawn's hand harder as I thought about strangling him for putting me through all this pain. 
"Arrrghh!" I yelled as I pushed hard one last time. 
"Waaaah, waaaah, waaaaah!" The sound of my baby crying is all that filled the room as the baby finally popped out of me. 
The doctor cleaned my baby up as she cut  umbilical cord.
"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctor announced as she handed me my baby in a white towel. 
A smile creeped up on my face and from the look on Shawn's face,  I could tell he was happy too. 
I sat up holding my baby boy. I fell in love with my son from first sight,  I was a feeling I never felt before for any human being. 
"I wanna name him Legacy King Simmons." Shawn told me as he sat on the edge of the bed, looking at our son. 
I understood the name completely and I wasn't going to go against it.  Shawn looked at everything as his legacy that he had to protect and build. That's how I knew that he loved his family,  but I still didn't trust him.
"Did you get rid of that bitch?" I asked as I fed our son.
"Yeah,  of course." He said quickly. 
"Good. If you didn't this would've been the last time you seen me and this baby." I informed him. 
He looked at me funny and shook his head.
"I'd neva let you slip away." He told me before kissing my forehead.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I told him before kissing his lips softly.