Booter

I was sitting in this cold ass cell fo' hours! I was pissed that I was even in this bitch.
Shawn set me up. I said to myself as I stood against the wall waiting on my one phone call to get me outta this bitch.

"You." The officer pointed at me as he opened the cell.

I stepped out of the cell.

"You got five minutes." The officer told me, holding all five of his fingers in my face.

I quickly dailed Kvon's number, hoping he'd pick up.

Kvon was my roll dawg since I was a youngin', before I even met Jay'Shawn. Kvon was my old head, that happened to be the first nigga to teach me about the game.

My momma never gave a shit about me. Shit, I ain't even have no father. So my heart was already cold. I been ready fo' the street life. I didn't give a fuck about nothin'.

Kvon taught me how to shoot, hustle, kill, rob, anything you could think of. Once he showed me love and the good way of life, I started looking up to him as a father.

"Wasup?" I heard Kvon say answering the phone.

"It's Booter man," "I only got five minutes on this shit so I gotta make this shit fast."

"I'm listening."

"I'm locked up over the Westside. Dawg, I need bail."

"What fuck you get into?"

"Dawg, I'll explain all that shit once I'm out." I told him as I looked at the time on the clock.

"How much?" Kvon asked.

"A mill." I swallowed hard hoping he wouldn't snap out. I was hoping that I wouldn't be staying in this bitch fo' a long time.

"Got you."

Click.

The phone went dead.