Gia

It's been weeks and I still haven't talked to my father. The last thing I wanted to do was stress myself out about the situation. Every since I told Jay'Shawn about the situation, he became distant and this shit was pissing me off. I proved my loyalty enough to this nigga and now he trynna give me the cold shoulder? Hell nawh.

I made my way to the living where Jay'Shawn was. He was sitting on the couch eating the breakfast I made him this morning.

"Is it good baby?" I asked him. I sat next to him caressing the back him his head slowly.

He nodded and continued to eat. Giving me the cold shoulder as usual. I rolled my eyes and my phone began to ring in my pocket. When I checked the call, I saw that it was my father.
Perfect timing. I thought to myself.

I was about to prove my loyalty once again to this nigga.

"Yeah?" I asked answering the phone.

"I need to see you."

"When?" I asked.

"Now, at my old crib." Ray instructed.

"Uhh... gimmie a minute." I confirmed.
Click. The call went dead.

Jay'Shawn sat his plate down and directed all his attention towards me.

"Who was that?" He asked looking at me.

"Ray." I continued saying, "Ima prove my loyalty to you once again. I want you to trust me again. Cus' this vibe you got going on ain't fitting me well." I explained to him looking into his eyes.

"What you trynna do?" He asked.

"He want me to meet him now at his old place. You ride with me and I'll kill him right in front of you." I stated.
Ray had to go. He can destroy other muthafuckas. But I wasn't going to let him destroy me. I thought to myself.

Jay'Shawn took his glocc 40 out his waistband and handed to me.

"I'm down." He confirmed.

I took the glocc 40 and tucked it in my jacket. I stood up and grabbed the keys to my all black Maserati Quattroporte off the table.

We both headed out the door and to Ray.
Check mate. I said to myself as a grin creeped up on my face.

****************************************

When we pulled up in the driveway. Ray got up off the step and stood up with his hands in his pockets. He was lackin'. This was going to be easier than I thought.

I got out of the car and so did Jay. My father was shocked.

"Hey daddy." I said as I approached him.

Jay'Shawn and Ray locked eyes and there was an awkward silence.

"You killed my father?" Jay asked Ray staring deep into his eyes.

Ray looked at me then back at Jay then confessed, "Yeah."

"You was the reason fo' all this shit." Jay turned to me, taking the glocc 40 out of my jacket.

Before I knew it, he knocked Ray out cold. He searched Ray and found the keys to his car.

"Go home, I got this." He confirmed.

"Do you trust me?" I asked looking at him.

He threw my father over his shoulder.

"You proved what you had too."

"Be safe." I told him as I kissed him softly and then I was on my way.