Booter

"Arrrrrrgggh!" Ray screamed as Shawn set fire to his leg.

It all made sense now. I knew why I felt guilty. I murdered Caesar fo' no reason. He was a brutha' to me just like Shawn was. I've always been a hothead and never thought things out before doing them and because of that I took my brutha's life. I crossed the line of loyalty, something no one should do. But no matter what, Shawn was my brutha'.

"Fuck this shit. Lemme' kill this nigga." I said as I pointed my gun at Ray's head.

Shawn nodded and grabbed the fire extinguisher putting the fire out on Ray's leg. He then grabbed his gun from his waistband and pointed it at the other side of Ray's head.

"You my brutha', shit hadda get confirmed. He fucked up everything. I want my brutha' back. But I got one mo' and I'm not losing you." Shawn told me before we both pulled the triggers to our guns.

*****************************************

Kvon hadda nigga set but it was time fo' me to get the fuck up outta here. Shawn's legacy didn't die. We all we got, we gotta keep building. Kvon was loyal but I knew he wasn't going to leave his gang to help build with us. He was living right, I couldn't blame him.

"Appreciate ya' letting me stay fo' a min b." I told Kvon as I put my bookbag on my back.

"Fasho. Chu' family nigga." He responded as he dapped me up.

"Holla at me doe'. Don't be no stranga' nigga." He added.

"I got you."

With that said I was on my to the Eastside. I dailed Shawn's number.

"Sup?" Shawn asked as he answered the phone.

"You still staying over East? I'm on my way out there." I explained.

"Yeah, five blocks down from the old trap spot."

I shook my head as the memories of Caesar flashed through my head.
I really did some fucked up shit. I thought to myself.

"Aight." I told him before hanging up.

I finally arrived at Shawn's crib and to my surprise it was two cars in the driveway.

I made my way to his door as I knocked waiting fo' him to answer.

When he answered I made my way in the crib.

"Who else here witchu' bruh?" I asked him as I took a seat on the couch.

"My guh." He said as he chuckled a little bit.

"What's funny nigga?" I asked as I took a bag of weed out of my pocket.

"It's Gi-Gi, and we can't smoke in here cus' she pregnant."
She what? This nigga is slippin'.

"Nigga fuck you mean?"

"Chill son. This some different shit." He continued, "Follow me to the basement." He motioned fo' me to follow him.
You kill ha' father then get ha' pregnant? What the fuck nigga? I thought to myself.

"You settled bruh?" I asked him as I started rollin' up that OG Kush.

"Yeah." He confirmed.

"Cae's had a bitch too. But I killed ha'." I informed him before sparking the blunt.

He chuckled to himself and then said, "I gotta remember not to tell you no shit unless it's one hunnid' cus' you TTG my nigga."

I laughed and we smoked reminiscing about old times. But now it was time to get down to the nitty gritty.

"It's time to start rebuilding our legacy. It ain't over yet. We all we got." I explained to him.

He nodded confirming what I said.

"I've been doing a little somethin'." He informed me.

"Yeah, well we gon' do a little mo'. We needa get us some soldiers from scratch." I told him.

That's how both Shawn and I got into the game. We struggled in the projects together. Always getting into shit. OG's saw the heart in us and showed us the way. So we could do the same.

"Let's do it." He said as we made our way upstairs and out the house.