Booter

I was back fo' now. I had this court case on my head but Kvon said I didn't have to worry about it. But I did.  I killed two people. One I was close to and then some random bitch.  I've been feeling guilt since it happened. That was strange fo' me because it was nothing fo' me to kill a muthafucka and feel nothing.  But this time it was different. 

I waited downstairs in the den fo' Kvon. Thank God this nigga came through fo' me.

"You ready?" Kvon asked as he wrapped his red bandana around his head. 

"Yeah." I responded getting up as we left the crib and got into his Buick.

"You bout ta' meet some of my family." Kvon told me as he sped off in his Buick.

"Fasho."

*****************************************

We pulled up to this house full of red and black cars.  From the looks of it, my nigga Kvon was living. It made me start thinking about Jay'Shawn. I almost forgot about his bitch ass. He set me up and he was going to get his. But fo' right now I was laying low and hangin' with my nigga.  That bullshit had to wait.

We walked inside the crib.  There were four niggas wearing red sitting on the couch. Two were playin NBA 2K15 and the other two were laughing and rolling up. The house was full of weed smoke.

"Ayo." Kvon said as he walked over to the couch.

They all stopped what they were doing and dapped up Kvon.

"Yo ManMan gettin' dat ass spanked, now he mad." A tall male said laughing as he had hold of Kvon's shoulder pointing at the shortest of them all.

Kvon laughed and then said, "This my nigga Booter. Y'all ain't seen't him but he family." Kvon stated.

I nodded my head and said, "Wasgood witcha'll?"

"Wasup?" They all responded.

ManMan happened to be the shortest out of the four males. So I assumed he was the youngest. He had a dark skin complexion with black beady eyes. His sideburns were long and a curly top fade stood on top of his head. Then there was CK. He was the tallest of them all. He had tattoos covering parts of his face, neck, with full seleves on his arm. He had a distinctive cut that happened to start at the top of his eyebrow, to the end of his eye. His complexion was brown with brown eyes. He had waves with a fade, with a chin strap. 

Rell was the muscular one. He was lightskin with tattoos that surrounded his neck and arms.  His hair was low and his beard hugged his face. At last there was Jose'. The quiet papi nigga.

"Jus cus' you layin' low, don't mean you got ta' be broke." Kvon said to me as he handed me a glocc 40.

"You handled work befoe' b?" CK asked me as he looked me over.

"I ain't no new comer homie." I told him as I looked at him. 

He appeared to have an missing eye Exactly where the cut was on his face.
Damn. I said to myself.
This nigga must've been through some shit. I thought to myself. He was an intimidating muthafucka.

*****************************************

10 o'clock hit and we finally made it to the bando. Kvon handed me a key of coke and showed me the ins and outs of their territory.  I was now fucking with well respected bloods and making money.  I didn't have to stand on the corner no mo'.  These niggas were going to deals and deals were coming to them. Their clientele weren't some fiends off the streets. They were some rich muthafuckas. 

No wonder this nigga was living the good life. 

"You enjoyed ya' second night back?" He asked as he counted his money on his glass diamond table that stood in the middle of his living room floor.

"Yeah bruh." I responded as I sat next to him rolling up a dutch.

"Good. Cus' what we made tonight ain't shit lil homie." He informed me. 

I sparked the dutch and nodded as he turned up 'Mind Right' by TK-N-CASH on his stereo system.