epilogue

[ a little sneak peek of the characters in the sequel ]

"Do you have to change?" Mark pouts,watching me walk out of the washroom.

"Yes" I giggle. "That outfit was very uncomfortable"

"But I like my girl in a suit" he wraps his hands around my thighs as I walk in between his legs.

"My girl?" I raise my brow and brush a strand of his hair to the side. I admire his strong jawline, plump lips, and amber eyes, which draw attention to themselves.

"Although you're not yet mine," he pulls me closer. "I'm going to wait until you are"

"You seem very confident" I laugh as he pulls me on his lap.

"How's your day?" He kisses my nose.

"It's going great actually" I give a genuine smile.

"Omg" he gasps.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"I haven't seen that smile in a long time" he tucks a hair behind my ear.

"Stop" I scrunch my face to hide back the blush and cheekiest grin.

"You look pretty when you smile like that" he rubs my back under my sweater.

"Maybe...I have a reason" I tilt my head.

"You always do" he laughs. "May I ask what's this reason?"

"Why don't we start today?" I rub his shoulders.

"What do you-" his jaw drops as he looks up at me.

"You waited for too long" I shrug, as he rises from my bed and spins both of us, our laughter booming throughout my room.

"Are you being serious?" He puts me down, placing both of his hands on my cheeks.

"Yes" I confidently nod my head.

"I'm so glad that you're happy" He kisses my forehead and embraces me in a warm and safe hug.

"Well I couldn't be without you" I look down.

"I'm still going to help you" he tilts my head. "I promise" he says as he smothers me in kisses. He gently picks me up and positions me back on my bed before crawling on top of me and resting his head on my chest.

"You're crushing me" I squirm in his grip.

"I can't believe you're mine" he whispers as I play with his dark, black hair.

"It's about time I got to spoil you," he says, leaning in close and kissing my lips. When I hear his excitement, I giggle in the kiss and feel a sense of happiness.

"Mark" I breath out when he starts trailing his lips down my jaw to my neck. His cold hands roam underneath my sweater, sending a chill down my body. I look down as he smirks, nearing the hem of my pants. "Not now"

"I know" he pouts, rolling his eyes before coming back up to place a kiss on my nose then my lips. "We have guests to entertain"

"ELLIE"

"Man" Mark groans when we hear Malcom scream from our living room penthouse.

"ELLIE AND MARK YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING"

"We can make it happen" he winks, before carrying both of us off of the bed. "Are you okay to go?"

"Yeah" As he intertwines our hands and leads us out of my home, I smile. Mark pulls me into his lap and drapes a blanket over my lap while he sits at the end of the couch.